Home Community TV Shows Sanctuary The Five
The Five
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sanctuary, Since: 06-16-11
Founder: nightangel69 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - id: 93175
Fanfics that contain one or more members of the five in their early years.

A suit for all occasions by 0positiv
James, Nikola and Helen working on the suit that would keep him alive.
Sanctuary - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,393 - Published: 3/1/2015 - Helen M., James W., Nikola T. - Complete
I know ash! by 0positiv reviews
Whenever Helen can tempt Tesla away from his projects in America to visit James and her in London the genius can never resist having friendly arguments with the Great Detective.
Sanctuary - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,340 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/22/2015 - Helen M., James W., Nikola T. - Complete
Shared Insights by MycroftsAngelEyes reviews
"You really haven't noticed it?" Nikola asks him slowly, disbelief and surprise evident in his tone as much as it is in his eyes, and James frowns slightly. Noticed what? - James is the only one who doesn't know what he can do. 1886
Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,817 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2011 - James W., Nikola T. - Complete
Memories Can Haunt and Harm by I Hide My Pain Behind A Smile reviews
A picture and a book remind Helen of what had happened before the havoc and utter disappear of Jack the Ripper. I birthday she would never forgot. One-shot. Helen and her Boys.
Sanctuary - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Helen M., The Five
Death won over Time but Only by Mere Seconds by Adria626 reviews
The history of the five and Helen's relationships with all of them. Multiple pairings and four chapters. Enjoy.
Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/29/2011 - Published: 8/28/2011 - Helen M., The Five - Complete
On a Train Ride To Hastings by onthecoast6 reviews
Helen talks of life and The Five with James, on a departure from London.
Sanctuary - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2011 - Helen M., James W. - Complete
To The Moon by aethre reviews
The Five contemplate the distance to the moon on the cold night of a lunar eclipse.
Sanctuary - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 737 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/15/2011 - Helen M., John D. - Complete
Three Plus One Is Five by Grav reviews
Three Reasons Nikola Didn't Come Back To England And One Reason That He Did .
Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 580 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2011 - Nikola T., Helen M. - Complete
In Shadowed Halls by Aromene reviews
The Radcliffe Camera provides one of the quiestest places for study in Oxford and always has.
Sanctuary - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,457 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Helen M., James W. - Complete
Three Ways In And Two Ways Out by Grav reviews
Nigel Griffin dies in his sleep.
Sanctuary - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,066 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Complete
An Unfortunate Encounter by They'reGrey reviews
"Oh absolutely, Magnus has shot me more times than I can count," Or, how to avoid the taxman, Sanctuary style.
Sanctuary - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 963 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/31/2011 - James W., Helen M. - Complete
The TroubleMakers by Stargategeek reviews
Helen and Nikola circa 1877, all the little troubles and adventures they got into from the day they met, to the beginnings of the five.
Sanctuary - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 60 - Words: 261,413 - Reviews: 274 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 3/6/2013 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Helen M., Nikola T. - Complete