Home Community Movies Lion King The Future of the Lion King
The Future of the Lion King
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lion King, Since: 05-20-09
Founder: Desray95 - Stories: 4 - Followers: 3 - id: 70183
Gee, you wish they hadn't stopped where Kiara and Kovu were married. Don't you wish that they'd at least show a cub or something? You're not the only one. Lion King stories starting after Lion King 2. Private message me if you want your story in this community. Thank you. :)

Falling in love in the elephant grave yard by Akita the lone lioness reviews
This is about akita a young lioness who grew up in the elephant grve yard with shenzi as her mother. One day prince uma goes exploring in the grave yard and find the young lioness who isnt to keen on being close to a pride lander, until he comes back every day. this is only rated T for cursing
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 10/24/2013 - Shenzi, OC
Lion King my ending by Darkblood120 reviews
my ending of the lion king, my story I hope you like it. Scar Survives and is back to cause trouble.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,245 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/10/2012 - Published: 12/15/2011 - Simba, Scar/Taka
Lion King III: The New Generation by Desray95 reviews
The Pridelands are blessed with the birth of 3 possible heirs of the throne. But when a secret is revealed, a sibling rivalry goes too far, and the Pridelanders are left in utter dismay. Can the cubs help before it's too late? (DISCONTINUED TEMP.)
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 55,566 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/3/2013 - Published: 9/21/2010 - Kiara, Kovu
Scar's Story by CornMuffinMissy reviews
Kovu and Kira are in training to rule the kingdom.Simba is able to trust himself now and rules the lands well. All is peaceful until an old enemy, thought to be dead, returns and reveals never thought possible secrets.
Lion King - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,553 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/25/2010 - Published: 6/6/2009 - Scar/Taka, Kovu