Home Community Books Wheel of Time The Gambler and the Queen
The Gambler and the Queen
Follow .
Focus: Books Wheel of Time, Since: 12-01-06
Founder: Ian007 - Stories: 32 - Followers: 9 - id: 39515
A collection of the unfortunately few Mat and Tuon fics around. Join now, and get a free lifetime membership!

As The Wheel Wills by Mistress Aynora reviews
Mat stops fighting the pattern and returns to Ebou Dar and Tuon. Will she make him da'covale? Will Rand think he is a traitor? Will Musenge learn to fish? How will Tuon get along in the Two Rivers? Also, parties, babies, assassins & more. Some mature content. [Pre AMOL]
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 95,935 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 10/31/2012 - Published: 10/22/2010 - Mat C., Tuon Athaem Kore Paendrag
Just Three Words by amightylongstick0006 reviews
Oneshot. Tuon and Mat are about to be separated for longer than either of them are used to. Setalle has told Tuon what must be done... and most unusually, she's not entirely sure she's up to the task...
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,584 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Mat C., Tuon Athaem Kore Paendrag - Complete
Prophecies and Their Fulfillment by Min Daae reviews
Mat/Tuon. The title says most of it. Gift fic for TheZorpisuttle.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Complete
It's Late by Geek-style reviews
When Mat&Tuon get seperated from their group will romance ensue or will they just kill eachother? R&RPLZ. Hey will you look at that! I actually updated. See, im not dead. just Lazy.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,145 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/23/2004 - Published: 7/15/2004
Love or Hate? by MatCauthon reviews
Mat Struggles with his marriage to Tuon. With some interesting results. This is my first fic so take it easy on me.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,714 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/2/2008 - Published: 8/1/2008
Dresses by Min Daae reviews
Gift fic for TheZorpisuttle. Mat has no idea what he's doing here...but then again, he does. MatTuon fluff, in which she acts, he reacts, and Selucia is not in on the joke. ONESHOT.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,315 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2007 - Complete
Omens by Millia reviews
There are no omens for conversations with Tuon. Inspired by an unremarkable quotation in Knife of Dreams. Mat&Tuon, of course.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/11/2007 - Complete
The Thin Line by Man Of Reason reviews
They say there is a thin line between love and hate. What happens when in the world after Tarmon Gaidon the actions of an Empress make Mat unsure of where he stands? AU to be safe. MatxTuon.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,477 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 8/1/2007 - Published: 7/13/2007
Game, Set, and Match by Min Daae reviews
Tuon and Mat play an intricate game that parallels his memories. Third place in the Moiraine's World fanfiction contest.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,848 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Complete
Shadow by Millia reviews
A series of moments in and out of the books from Selucia’s perspective, daydreams of killing Toy included. Look, a half-hearted update!
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,975 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/26/2009 - Published: 6/8/2007
After the End by NoraGirl reviews
Follows Mat as he tries to establish a life after Tarmon Gaidon.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/20/2007 - Published: 1/19/2007
Maybe by TheZorpisuttle reviews
And maybe he could convince her to give him a few kisses with those full lips. Light, he dreamed about that sometimes! KoD, pg. 192 Zorpy attempts to write Mat&Tuon. Oneshot.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
The View by Min Daae reviews
For the fanfic100 challenge on livejournal, I present to you: 100 MatTuon fics! Short oneshots, varying in topic, but all about the cutest pair in Wheel of Time. Enjoy, and happy reading! [R&R, and make me happy]. UPDATED, FUR REALZ.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 14,369 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/8/2007 - Published: 1/7/2007
Firstday by Min Daae reviews
Christmas prezzie for TheZorpisuttle. Mat Tuon cuteness. Tuon had never been one to celebrate overmuch...Tuon muses on the past year, change, and Toy. Especially Toy. R&R, if you please. Rating to be veeeery safe. ONESHOT.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 756 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2006 - Complete
Why You? by Squirrelbait the Third reviews
A MatxTuon romance with a little bit of Dragon involvement and fighting...My first fanfic! Please R&R! on hiatus it'll be back soon, though!
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/21/2006 - Published: 12/11/2006
Reality by Min Daae reviews
There are Matfics and Logainfics, Randfics and Minfics. But this fic is none of those. This fic...is a Tuon fic. Or, more appropriately, a MatTuon fic...R&R. Rating to be safe! ONESHOT...all that other jazz.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 840 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/5/2006 - Complete
Into the Sea by Ersatz reviews
On the eve of her twelfth naming day, Tuon had a dream. Not an ordinary dream of feastdays or soaring on 'Rakenback or cresting the brine of the Aryth. This one was different. Special.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,590 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 12/2/2004 - Complete
Girl by Summerstar042 reviews
Oneshot songfic where Mat is thinking about Tuon after Knife of Dreams. No major spoilers. This song always reminds me of them, so I of course had to write this. Rated T to be safe, doubt it's that high.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,483 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2006 - Complete
Holla Atcha Toy by SugoiByoshin reviews
Mat and Tylin with an "urban" twist in a present world.PG13 - Language and Sexual Innuendo. COMPLETE
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,384 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/30/2005 - Published: 11/30/2004 - Complete
A Roll of the Dice by Millia reviews
The woman melted in his arms while he was kissing her, and turned to ice the moment she stepped back. KoD, p.597
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/25/2006 - Complete
Memories by gracias mr bean reviews
Tuon dies. Mat is heartbroken. Tuon doesn't die after all. Mat is happy. What else could be better? After Tarmon Gaidon
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,407 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/27/2006 - Published: 4/21/2005
Tuon, Dear Tuon by NonyMouse reviews
have you ever wanted to hit Tuon when she starts calling Mat a liar about all his stories, then goes of to predict the weather in the daisies and the future in the birds? if you have, you might like my poem.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 155 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
Signs by NonyMouse reviews
have you ever wondered what Tuon was always signing to Selucia. this is my take on what she said. THIS IS A PARODY. do not take it seriously.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 271 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
A Man Could Weep by Niani reviews
Takes up where Crossroads of Twilight leaves off. See how Mat struggles on with Tuon and the rest of Luca's show with only his luck to guide him. Dancing through it all with Jak o' the shadows.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,858 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/4/2004 - Published: 2/8/2004
Wheel of Time Dedications by PsychoLeopard reviews
Just a few inspirations as I was reading the series. Please be kind!rnNote: I put them in chronological order, but nothing is really new.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/10/2005 - Complete
32 | Page 1 2 Next »