Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon The Glorious Compendium of Side Characters
The Glorious Compendium of Side Characters
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 06-08-10
Founder: Hell's Fiery Belle - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 82230
This was going to be just about Fishlegs and Ruffnut, but the others deserve some love, too! A collection of great stories who happen to be about others besides Hiccup and Toothless.

Watching Dragons by Hell's Fiery Belle reviews
Years before, a younger Village Elder had her own experience with dragons.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Spiritual - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,497 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/2/2010 - Published: 9/27/2010
The Roughest Part of Life by Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms reviews
"He was scared. He had always been scared but not like this before." Fishlegs experiences one of the most trying times of his life and his troubles don't seem complete without Ruffnut behind them. :Post movie oneshot - aprx. 5 years:
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,592 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Fishlegs I., Ruffnut - Complete
Never Think by keep-me-posted reviews
Ruffnut's always had a poor taste in guys, but she's about to make one of her best decisions yet.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,303 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 3/15/2011 - Published: 6/24/2010 - [Ruffnut, Fishlegs I.] [Hiccup, Astrid]
How To Win Snotlout's Approval by Jesus.Lives reviews
Ruffnut and Tuffnut fight for Snotlout's love. Kind of hard when he only loves himself. Inspired by the game. Post HTTYD movie. Twinlout? Snotnut? Lol.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 866 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Ruffnut, Snotlout - Complete
Name Me Not by Random-StoryKeeper reviews
After a long morning of training with their Zippleback, Ruffnut and Tuffnut find relief and shade under the cove, and not to mention another of their famous arguments.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Ruffnut, Tuffnut - Complete
Don't Peek by Earth Star reviews
The kids go on a camping trip and Hiccup brings a telescope. Snotlout finds it's useful for spying on the girls.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 853 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 14 - Published: 6/17/2010 - Snotlout, Hiccup - Complete
100 by Opaul reviews
how to train your dragon 100, 100 drabbles on everything having to do with how to train your dragon under the sun and moon. Requests taken I love them.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,648 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/23/2010 - Published: 5/13/2010 - Hiccup, Astrid
Irritation, Hatred, and Something Else by Backroads reviews
Arranged marriages are common occurrences in Berk. Does that mean it's a good idea to pair up Ruffnut and Fishlegs?
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 82,333 - Reviews: 452 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 11/7/2010 - Published: 6/11/2010 - Ruffnut, Fishlegs I. - Complete
That Don't Impress Me Much by keep-me-posted reviews
Fishlegs goes to Hiccup and Astrid for advice on how to impress Ruffnut. HTTYD OneShot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,520 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/31/2010 - [Fishlegs I., Ruffnut] [Astrid, Hiccup] - Complete
Girls Like Flowers by Backroads reviews
He just wants to read. She wants to duel. Clearly they are both crazy.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,499 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Fishlegs I., Ruffnut - Complete
I Can't Wait by keep-me-posted reviews
Ruffnut tries to sneak a kiss to Fishlegs, who is busy waiting for a nest of baby dragons to hatch. HTTYD OneShot.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,223 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/7/2010 - [Ruffnut, Fishlegs I.] - Complete
The Art of Running and Hiding by Duchess Delanie reviews
Fishlegs really, really does not want a girlfriend at this time in his life.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,649 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Fishlegs I., Ruffnut - Complete