Home Community Movies Pirates of the Caribbean The Glorious Melange of Swashbuckling Pirate Tales!
The Glorious Melange of Swashbuckling Pirate Tales!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pirates of the Caribbean, Since: 11-30-04
Founder: AbbieNormal182 - Stories: 24 - Followers: 14 - id: 8680
This'll be full of excellent stories, all of them beautifully written, and wonderfully descriptive! Forward, brave reader! Enjoy...

Soaring Scarlet by AbbieNormal182 reviews
When an concerned girl saves an infamous pirate captain from drunkenly drowning in a puddle, she finds that she's gotten into more than she'd bargained for. JackOC. Rated T for some language, mild violence and implied adult themes. Post CotBP Pre DMC AME
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,315 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/8/2007 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Vocabulary by Miribai reviews
A collection of shorts centered around the Dutchman's Captain and the Goddess of the Sea. Davy x Calypso.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,325 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/2/2007 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Davy Jones, Tia D.
The Heir to the Pirate King by TheHouseKey reviews
Post AWE. Present Day. SPOILERS. When time's up, our favorite Davy Jones Successor will find out that Pirate Kings can't be immortal. How far is Isabelle Mason, the last of the Turner line so far, willing to go to ensure his happiness?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 20 - Words: 42,373 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 7/4/2009 - Published: 5/30/2007
Carpe Diem by the Scarlet Shade reviews
What happens when you stick a low-ranking Royal British Navy officer in the same room (guarding the cell, actually) as Captain Jack Sparrow? You'll have to read and find out for yourself.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,411 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/18/2003
Jaded Nook by And My Bird Can Sing reviews
Jack Sparrow is missing something in his life. Little did he know that his life's uncertainties would lead him to a village that would change his life. Lots of fun and, better yet, NO MARY-SUES!!! Chapter 13 up!!!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,219 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/20/2003 - Published: 7/24/2003
Diary of a Pirate by Rogue Novelist reviews
A journal of Jack Sparrow's exciting life. Nothing else, really. Drinking, Will Turner bashing, sailing, women and all the other things that would go on in his life. I went a little heavy on the pirate talk, but it's still fairly good!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 5,841 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/24/2008 - Published: 10/25/2003
The Black Pearl and L'Etoile de Vie by Leela Sevateem reviews
The dagger was poisoned, Elizabeth is dying. Will and Jack desperately search for the one antidote, deceived and thwarted at every turn. But will such deception force Will to abandon his love, or his love to abandon him?
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 28,037 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 10 - Updated: 7/21/2005 - Published: 9/6/2003 - Will T., Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
Jack's Thoughts by Jacks-Bonny-Lass reviews
Did you ever wonder what Jack Sparrow was thinking during all the crazy and exciting events? Well wonder no more! Jack tells the story- read and review please ;)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,658 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/2/2003 - Published: 9/30/2003
In The Darkness by Elita reviews
Bethany knows so little about her own life. When she leaves Port Royal in search of some answers she finds herself at the mercy of the infamous Jack Sparrow. Could he be the one to help her? And what can he possibly hope to get from this accord? J-OC
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 13,848 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/9/2003 - Published: 9/11/2003
The Writings of Jack Sparrow Continued by Distant-Echo reviews
I've read the reviews from my previous Jack Sparrow Writings and so have added more. It's not as long as I would've liked as I ran out of time, but please read and review and let me know if you'd like anymore of this sort of writing. Thanks :-)
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,387 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 9/24/2003
The Writings of Jack Sparrow by Distant-Echo reviews
This is only a very short piece that I wrote in the form of Jack's diary. I wanted to capture his passion for life and freedom and wanted to go about it in a different way to my normal writings. I hope you enjoy it and please review to let me know what yo
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 594 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/23/2003
To Catch a Thief by DaydreamBeliever14 reviews
Mignonne is a professional jewel thief who knows where one of the greatest jewelry treasures in the world is. So when she meets Captain Jack she enlists him to help her find it. But, not without some adventure on the way! Please R&R! Merci!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,980 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/26/2004 - Published: 2/12/2004
The Trouble with Women by Cayenne Pepper Powder reviews
Vivien is small woman with big fears. Jack is a dirty pirate with a cutlass and a pistol. Vivien is the heir to a fortune she doesn't want. Jack would gladly take it...but no one seems to remember where it is.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 106,285 - Reviews: 385 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 11/22/2006 - Published: 2/20/2004
All That's Left Behind by AnAnnaGrin reviews
If I told you, I'd give it away. Warning: Character Death
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/29/2004 - Complete
Clean Sheets, Dirty Daggers by vanillafluffy reviews
No one is born a pirate, not even Captain Jack Sparrow. How did a youthful encounter with pirates lure him from the straight and narrow? Jinxed by At World's End.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/6/2004 - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Skylarks and Sparrows by Phantoms Little Lotte reviews
Juniper Skylark loves nothing more than the sea and piracy. When she's kidnapped by a infamous pirate captain, she decided to change him. Only a little.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 48,795 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/16/2003 - Published: 10/13/2003 - Complete
The Mushy Mind of Captain Jack Sparrow by silverhorizon reviews
More brilliant thoughts from the mushy mind of Captain Jack Sparrow, while he is stranded on the island by Barbossa the first time. Enjoy ppls. VERY FUNNY!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,720 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/24/2003 - Published: 11/22/2003
The Somewhat Confused Mind Of Captain Jack Sparrow by silverhorizon reviews
Thoughts from Jack's mind during the movie... you don't have to read my other story to understand this, but you might want to... first chapter, on the beach with Elizabeth, what was going on in Jack's crazy mind during that time? VERY FUNNY, r&r please.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,325 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/4/2004 - Published: 11/29/2003
I Have A Drinking Problem by silverhorizon reviews
Notorious female pirate, Anne Bonny, meets Jack. Twists and betrayals, and blackmail An accord is struck up to find a treasure, but this accord strings together the two captains into a final quest to get her life back. COMPLETED, finally!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 58,031 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/28/2004 - Published: 10/25/2003 - Complete
Jack Sparrow's Guide To Life by JessieRose reviews
This is Jack's Sparrow's Guide to Life. Travel with him as he guides through the art of being a pirate! Please read and review!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,900 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/3/2004 - Published: 11/8/2003
Jacques of All Trades by Bulletproof Dork reviews
Impersonating a flamboyant French privateer, wearing ladies’ undergarments, keeping one step ahead of His Majesty’s Royal Navy and getting rich all the while: Its all in a dishonest day’s work.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,271 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/27/2004 - Published: 12/30/2003
Meeting His Match by PineAppleLint reviews
Terrence Gallagher is a well respected female captain who is found without ship or crew. What happens when she literally runs into Captain Jack Sparrow? Chapter 30: And So it Begins. FINISHED.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 94,726 - Reviews: 1527 - Favs: 339 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 11/2/2003 - Published: 7/26/2003 - Complete
Secrets of the Caribbean by Plateado reviews
COMPLETE! After having left her at Port Royal many years ago, Captain Jack Sparrow thought it was the last he would ever see of Scarlett Bane. He couldn't have been more wrong. COMPLETE!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 101,969 - Reviews: 393 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/14/2004 - Published: 8/14/2003 - Complete