Home Community Movies Nightmare Before Christmas The Good Ol' Days..with some laughs...
The Good Ol' Days..with some laughs...
Follow .
Focus: Movies Nightmare Before Christmas, Since: 01-26-07
Founder: The Blind Bandit - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 41708
A little gathering of the incharacter, fantastical stories of the Nightmare group. No Sues, no AU..sorry, guys..all original settings and stuff. PARODIES are included...der.

You're Truly Obsessed with TNBC When by Musically reviews
Just a series of fun lists to see if you are the most obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas. R&R!
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,246 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/8/2007 - Published: 3/1/2007 - Complete
He Loved Her First by Isayssoccer reviews
Songfic to I loved her first by Heartland. Focuses on Dr. Finkelstein and his relationship Or lack thereof with Sally, and how things have changed since she fell in love with Jack. Hopefully better then it sounds... Please R&R!
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 772 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/23/2007 - Complete
Survivor: The Nightmare Edition by Tom Bone reviews
Jack, Sally, Lock, Shock, Barrel, Oogie, the Mayor, and Dr. Finklestein, are teleported onto a deserted island to star in a reality show. Oh, and the rating's T for some cursing and material that may be unsuitable for children.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,350 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/29/2007 - Published: 10/4/2006
The Nightmare Before Kindergarten by Jabberwockychamber17 reviews
The Familiar Cast in Kindergarten!
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,793 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/12/2007 - Published: 5/30/2006 - Complete
The Chaos Before Christmas by Little Miss Mania reviews
Lock, Shock, and Barrel attempt to have a civilized discussion about where they come from. Oneshot. Please Read.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 728 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Complete
Now You Gotta Kiss Me by Mistress Kat reviews
One-shot fic...Pure Lock/Shock Fluff..I was crazed when I wrote this...
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 647 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/25/2002 - Complete
Moments of Life by cheary-kur reviews
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. A look at the special moments in the life of the Skellington family. ON INDEFINATE HIATUS.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,775 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/6/2006 - Published: 10/30/2006