Home Community Books Wheel of Time The Great Library
The Great Library
Follow .
Focus: Books Wheel of Time, Since: 05-02-05
Founder: Ersatz - Stories: 10 - Followers: 1 - id: 14987
Welcome to a collection of my favourite and somewhat Matcentric WoT fics. Feel free to feast your eyes, folks.

Doll by alkin reviews
A darkish drabble about the powerlessness of a damane.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2005 - Complete
Echos by Youko Koenma reviews
Rand pays the Lord Captain Commander of the Whitecloaks a visit, and falls asleep. Galad is seeing dead people, and isn't sure what to do. Fluffy. OCD!Galad, Oblivious!Rand. KOD spoilers.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,354 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/13/2006 - Complete
Tea With The Creator by TheZorpisuttle reviews
Moiraine, fuming about her prolonged stay in Finnland, arranges for a few chats with the Creator. The Creator, understandably, is rather panicked. Ch 4 is up, with Elaida and Egwene!
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,879 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/24/2006 - Published: 7/12/2005
Dicing by somethinguntraceable reviews
“What are we going to do, Mat? Continue dicing till we run out of things to say?” Nonchalance is the best attitude to adopt when making a confession. [MatxRand] [Slash]
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,362 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2006 - Complete
The Real Glossary by SecretlyEvil reviews
Chapter 1: My own witty descriptions of the younger generation of WOT. Chapter 2: A humourous little skit of the characters' reactions to my opinion.Rated for language and sexuality.Wanna laugh? Check it out.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,094 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/19/2004 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Complete
Protect and Serve by alkin reviews
It takes true talent to become an active Imperial damane. Follow Charral, one of Tuon’s six, as she thinks about her long life, and the Daughter of the Nine Moons.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,565 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/27/2004 - Complete
Deserter, Failure, Betrayer by Stormer reviews
Rayel Markhin faces three of every White Tower woman’s worst nightmares when she tries her luck against the subterranean ter’angreal. R/R if it looks too long, it's not! I swear!
Wheel of Time - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,549 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/8/2003 - Published: 12/7/2001 - Complete
The Feast of Lights by Zierra reviews
In the turmoil of the Seanchan invasion, Mat and Aludra share a little moment in Ebou Dar. Just a little bit romantic. My first WoT fic. Please review! One shot.
Wheel of Time - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,034 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/3/2004 - Complete
Waking Secrets by VercisIsolde reviews
Summary: In the aftermath of Moiraine’s death, Rand and Mat each try to cope with deeper pain on their own, but they cannot hide from each other. Oneshot. Is this slash? Could be. Interpret how you will.
Wheel of Time - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,281 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/19/2004 - Complete