Home Community Movies Matrix The Greatest Matrix Fiction
The Greatest Matrix Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Movies Matrix, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: Mutant-Enemy-730 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 8 - id: 921
A collection of the best Matrix fiction ever written.

The Greenhouse Effect by ephemereal reviews
Post-Revolutions. "You should be dead. But apparently you weren't ready for that, either." Updated: 5-28-05
Matrix - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 19,663 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/28/2005 - Published: 2/2/2005 - Trinity, Neo
Cold Comfort by Minka reviews
Trinity angst fest! One shot fill in piece, telling of her feelings and thoughts regarding Cypher’s betrayal, Apoc and Switch’s death and the fact that it is her destiny to fall in love. Quite different and rather dark.
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,191 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/22/2003 - Trinity, Neo - Complete
Trapped by Insane Pineapple from Naboo reviews
One of my character's reflections on Commander Locke.
Matrix - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 177 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/22/2003
No More by The Smiling Shadow reviews
He said, "No." And the bullets stopped. After all the pain all the fighting he wanted no more. No more of it. He said, " No" And the bullets stopped. He wanted no more. A poem
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 360 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/6/2003 - Neo, Trinity
Searing by Mistiec reviews
Minutes before her own death, Switch ponders the thawing of her own heart and the new hope for the future.
Matrix - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,094 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/31/2000
A Glance of the Heart by Isiodith reviews
Exact scenes in the TV repair shop, from beginning to end. With my own interpretation of Neo and Trinity's thoughts, when facing betrayal, death and each other.
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,846 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/20/2002 - Trinity, Neo
Cat-and-Mouse: The Chase by Scottishlass reviews
Trinity and Neo run into complications when they take their UST into a training simulation.
Matrix - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,798 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/8/2001
Mother by Mara Trinity Scully reviews
"Now I can't change the way you feel, but I can put my arms around you"
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 916 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/25/2003 - Trinity, Neo
Under the Gun by Matrix Refugee reviews
Animatrix: Detective Story -- What would have happened if Mr. Ash had managed to make it through the Looking Glass? CHAPTER NINE POSTED -- COMPLETE!
Matrix - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 36,735 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/10/2004 - Published: 10/6/2003 - Trinity, Merovingian - Complete