Home Community Cartoons Class of the Titans The Greek Rose of Love
The Greek Rose of Love
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Class of the Titans, Since: 05-31-06
Founder: Nuuoa - Stories: 47 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 5 - id: 32651
These greek heroes only need to finally see the rose of love slowly bloom before them. Some of the best written Romances. JayxTheresa and AtlantaxArchie.

Just for a Moment by Ranta reviews
A collection of drabbles examining moments in the lives of the heros, gods, and even Cronus. All sort of genres, pairings, plots and randomness.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 100 - Words: 20,762 - Reviews: 847 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/19/2008 - Published: 8/12/2008
The Way Things Were by Nuuoa reviews
She wanted many things. It was as simple as that, but for such a simplicity there were the minor complications of impossible and insanity. Still, she had the chance of wishing on a star. Wishing for the way things were. When he had loved her. Dark JxT
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,289 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/30/2008 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
We Go By Moments & Days by letschangetheworld reviews
A chain of Jay/Theresa drabbles, one-shots if you will, with hints of other relationships. First story.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,451 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/21/2008 - Published: 3/22/2008
Irresistible Coward by Anya-Paradox reviews
The electric charge between us could have powered NASA for a year, and it lasted for what seemed even longer than that. But as abruptly as it started, the stare was interrupted, because his lips had found my own ... AxA
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,612 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Complete
Surrender or Fight by Anya-Paradox reviews
It would make losing her heart to Archie worth it. Almost... "If you want me, you have to fight for it!” She leaned closer, "Now the question is: Do you want me?” AxA One shot.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,794 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2008 - Complete
Dark Wings by Nuuoa reviews
So one day when at last I lay down to rest, I will find him in fields of gold, and laughing as he strolls along the side of olden trees. But until then I will wait, until the day I fly to him on dark wings.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,506 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
His and Hers by Nuuoa reviews
Each physical attraction blooms into an emotional and trait as one begins to love. The law of human attraction is as unstable and unpredictable as snow in July... and sometimes just as beautiful, amusing, funny, and irritating. AxA
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,144 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2007 - Atlanta, Archie - Complete
snow by mrscribble reviews
Archie is no stranger to unrequited love. AxA, drabble.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 278 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/21/2007 - Complete
Laws of Motion er Attraction by etariel reviews
Well this uses the Laws of Newton. The genius behind this all is... well the genius Odie! Pairings are JT and AA.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,648 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/15/2007
Sparks Flying by jekka10 reviews
I walked up to Theresa, making sure she was alone. She turned away, not wanting any of it, anymore. I can't do this Jay, I can't be near you.OneShot SongFiction Rated T for language.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,469 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/15/2007 - Complete
The Way We Were by jekka10 reviews
The double A's hooked up, but things started going downhill quite a few months in. A huge fight including swearing and name calling tore them apart, not talking or any contact. In the end, they never missed the way they were. They were fine with the prese
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,523 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/27/2006 - Complete
Snowed In by GreenNoseRing reviews
Archie and Atlanta are stuck in the Brownstone together during a snowstorm? What will come out of this? Oneshot AXA
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,522 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2006 - Complete
Purple Hair by Anya-Paradox reviews
Atlanta is having the worst Christmas ever until Archie changes everything, including an overprotective Dad's opinion on boys with Purple Hair! AxA JxT
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,314 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/11/2006 - Complete
Demons Within Me by Demenior reviews
Archie and Atlanta are only close friends, getting closer, but just friends. Then, along comes the demon Tulais with secrets big enough to make the gods fearful...
Class of the Titans - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 73,578 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/18/2008 - Published: 5/26/2006 - Archie, Jay
A Christmas Mission by Demenior reviews
It's Christmas break and Atlanta's going to find a 'certain someone' for the holidays. Problem is, she has no idea who this person could be. Better yet, the people she lives with are more liable to drive her insane before Christmas is over.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 39,618 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/4/2009 - Published: 10/21/2006 - Atlanta
The Cold Side of Heart by Nuuoa reviews
You know that place that lingers in the back of your mind? The cold confines grip you heart, sing out with an intoxicating lullaby? It's where you'll go when you realize that waiting forever doesn't last. And Jay won't love you back.
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 35,000 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/18/2008 - Published: 11/4/2006 - Jay, Theresa
The Flames That Never Died Out by iheartyou07 reviews
Sequel to The Fire Burns Red. Seven heroes, three survivors. Fate had deceived them, and it’s up to them to turn it around. They had wordlessly made a promise between each other they would bring them back. They would revive their fallen friends from the d
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,034 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/12/2006 - Published: 10/21/2006
Blood Is Thicker Than Water by Crystal Marionette reviews
Archie has always tried to keep his past a secret, even from his closest friends. Now his dark history is coming back to haunt him, and it may cost him the life of the one person he loves the most...AxA
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 61,165 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/20/2007 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Archie - Complete
Every Breath by BlackSheen reviews
[AxA One Shot] Something happens. What will be said between Atlanta and Archie? 'I watched his descent to the ground, and everything but my drumming, breaking heart was silent and slow.' Please read, this has been on for a while now without any indication
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/20/2006 - Complete
Our Tomorrow Never Came by Nuuoa reviews
So now its five later and she watches him with tear streaked smiling eyes, and he watches her with all the regret in the world. They were both waiting for the tomorrow that never came.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,535 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/17/2006 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
Locker Room Conversations by jennieman reviews
Interesting little snippets of everyday life conversations as they proceed in the locker rooms of our favourite heroes and heroines JT and AA
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,849 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/10/2006 - Published: 10/4/2006
Died and Went to Elysian Fields by Nuuoa reviews
For she found herself dead. And it was the strangest way to die. She still didn’t know how it happened. Theresa didn’t die of wounds. She didn’t die of sickness. The young woman died unnaturally. She died at the hands of the last person she expected. Jay.
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 731 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Jay, Theresa - Complete
The Roles of my Relations by Nuuoa reviews
Friends tend to play different roles in our lives. Sometimes we may not even see what's right before us. AxA with referance to JxT
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,848 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Atlanta, Archie - Complete
With Eachother by jekka10 reviews
They've all grown up and parted their ways, but one person didn't turn out so well though and needs moral support through this hard time. JT Songfic[[Somewhat]] ONESHOT
Class of the Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,940 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/16/2006 - Complete
Sibling rivalry by Destiny's Daughter reviews
After Theresa and her dad get in a fight, she refuses to go home for Christmas. So Jay decides to invite her to his house. She gets along well with the familly. But after an accident Jay,Theresa and Jay's siblings are forced into hiding by Cronus.JxT,
Class of the Titans - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 32,820 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/21/2008 - Published: 8/1/2006
42 | Page 1 2 Next »