Home Community Cartoons Phineas and Ferb The Green-Haired Kid And The Goth
The Green-Haired Kid And The Goth
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Phineas and Ferb, Since: 03-06-07
Founder: digigirl02 - Stories: 104 - Followers: 0 - id: 43155
A collection of Ferb/Vanessa fanfiction ranging from friendship to romance.

They're All Grown Up Now by Detective Rysposito reviews
It's Ferb and Vanessa's big day. Doof reflects on how his baby girl is leaving him for another man. Perry remembers when the boys were younger. The two reflect on how Vanessa and the boys have grown up. Brotherly Fluff and Doof and Perry bromance.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,257 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/21/2012 - Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry
Ferbnessa Drabbles by Detective Rysposito reviews
Series of Ferbnessa drabbles concerning the word that I use. Now taking requests!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,076 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 2/15/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa
Our Mutual Friend by karly05 reviews
Sweethearts Ferb & Vanessa have a backyard picnic, share some secrets, and solve an old mystery.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,812 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/23/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
You could fix right? by Phinbellafan2298 reviews
"You could fix right?" she asked when she looked at me. I nodded. "Well, could you fix a broken heart?" she asked. I hesitated to answer, but shook my head no.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,318 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
The Barista and the College Student by Ohappydaze reviews
"Vanessa Doofenshmirtz told him everything. She didn't know how it happened, how their friendship evolved how it did, or why she felt so completely and utterly open whenever she was around Ferb Fletcher." Fernessa, or whatever you kids call it.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,731 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/27/2012 - Vanessa, Ferb - Complete
Beyond the Sky by Emmy Faith reviews
"The sky's not even close to the limit," Ferb had told her once. Ten drabbles for Ferb/Vanessa.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 493 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Perfect Love Story by Detective Rysposito reviews
"Vanessa, I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do. My apologies, but I must leave." He leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her lips before turning the other way. "Don't leave" she whispered. Ferbnessa Based on the song Love Story
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,162 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Let Me Your Wings by BroadwayFanGirl91 reviews
Everyday I'll take you higher, and I'll never let you fall. Ferbnessa one shot
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,401 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
The Ferbnessa Sketchbook by karly05 reviews
Welcome to my new, open-ended home for random short stories and drabbles. These will mostly be F/V, but I'm sure other characters will show up as well. I plan to keep the ratings at K or K-plus.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 17,018 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 9/21/2013 - Published: 2/2/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa
This is Love by Void.Of.Memory reviews
Vanessa is waiting for her boyfriend, Derrick, when Ferb shows up out of the blue. What does he want? And what is Vanessa hiding from him? T for themes and some language. A few years after the show. One shot. Derrick is an OC.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,612 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Vanessa, Ferb - Complete
Ferbnessa Firsts by Detective Rysposito reviews
Series of One-shots of Ferbnessa first. First date, first sight, first kiss, first inator incounter and other ones like that. Warning: filled with Ferbnessa.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,740 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/9/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Vanessa, Ferb
Heading Home by karly05 reviews
Ferb drives back to Danville at the end of the "Warming Up"/"Cooling Down" day. Short and sweet, and an attempt to rework a couple of bits from WU into something with a milder rating. Even if you've read the others, please read this, too.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 934 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/25/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
From Here to Eternity by Detective Rysposito reviews
I did everything I could to get you here tonight Without telling you why Now girl if you only would, please hold out your hand Just close your eyes I've been dying to ask you one burning question Will you be mine? Ferbnessa
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 446 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Vanessa, Ferb - Complete
Apology Not Accepted by 8711 reviews
She didn't mean to. It was completely unintentional!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 365 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/26/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
The One That Says Ferb and Vanessa by karly05 reviews
Romantical Romance with Ferb & Vanessa. The Fluffinator is set to 10; you have been warned. The rating is just because of the 'living arrangements,' there's nothing really T about what actually happens in the story.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,307 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa
Starting Out by karly05 reviews
Early in their romance, Ferb & Vanessa have lunch. Rather inconsequential, but I felt like writing some F/V. Rating is just for a mention of divorce.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,285 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/20/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
You've Got To Be a Football Hero by karly05 reviews
Vanessa has some news to share, and finds out that Ferb's not just smart, he's quite the Athlete as well. Another F/V Friendship story set between the Series and the eventual Romance.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,459 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain by Detective Rysposito reviews
It's hard to tell the ones you love goodbye- especially if the force separating you is death. **********Ferbnessa*********************** Rated T for character death
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 618 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/17/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Excaliferb! The Missing Coda by karly05 reviews
The one thing that would have made Excaliferb! even better - more Ferbnessa! Just a little something that should have been included in the episode.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 227 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/15/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Vanessa's New Wheels by karly05 reviews
Vanessa finally has her own car! Guess who's getting the first ride. F/V Fluff and Friendship, and some sweet Ferb crushiness.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,499 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/7/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Vignettes a la Carte by karly05 reviews
Or, a fancy way of saying Random Drabbles. Little stories based off Random Word prompts, mostly Ferb, Vanessa, or Ferbnessa, some romantic, some not. Rating will not exceed K Plus.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 6,375 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/16/2012 - Published: 1/8/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
Ferbnessa Moments by 8711 reviews
The title says it all. Moments between my favorite P&F coupling: Ferb and Vanessa. XD K plus just to be safe...I'll probably add some kissing, but for now it's mostly just friendship and fluffiness galore! ;D
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,616 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/14/2012 - Published: 1/6/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa
What Are You Doing New Year's Eve? by karly05 reviews
Some Ferb/Vanessa romance to ring in the New Year. Snuggle up in your afghan with a hot cup of tea and read.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,373 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
When You Say Nothing At All by BroadwayFanGirl91 reviews
It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word you can light up the dark. Ferbnessa.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,669 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
This by 00DeadAccount00 reviews
Vanessa has never done this before. What about Ferb? A quick, fun Ferbnessa fic.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 342 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/28/2011 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete
100 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »