Home Community Anime/Manga Saiyuki The GreenEyed Youkai Community
The GreenEyed Youkai Community
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Saiyuki, Since: 03-12-05
Founder: MusicArtSoul - Stories: 7 - Followers: 15 - id: 13032
A man, who killed over a thousand demons, avenging his love...

A man who seems kind, and intelegent...

A man who may seem human, is really a demon...

A person who disguises his pain and suffering with smiles and happiness...

A man who is not what he seems...

This is a community about Cho Hakkai.

Requirements: Has to be very well written, revolve around Cho Hakkai, believable, and can be yaoi::shounenai

The Wedding Ring by Kaikuu reviews
A mother that MURDERS, a father that DIES, and it's all because of this RING... The Saiyuki Characters do not belong to me
Saiyuki - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,241 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/6/2006 - Complete
Stay With Me by Terra Fire reviews
Hakkai talks about Gojyo coming home late after drinking and being with other women every night.
Saiyuki - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 5/8/2005 - Complete
Cho Hakkai: Murderer? by Me-Nuriko reviews
[COMPLETED] 58 shounen-ai, angst. You fall in love with a person, not a gender. Unfortunately not everyone is fine with that. But is bigotry enough to create a murderer, or is something more sinister at work against the Sanzo-ikkou?
Saiyuki - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,830 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/7/2004 - Published: 5/31/2004 - Complete
Smile for You by Sadistic Shadow reviews
[Hakkai x Yaone; One-Shot] "He would see her again. Soon, perhaps. And until then, he would keep on smiling. If only because it made her smile, too."
Saiyuki - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 874 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 2/16/2005 - Complete
The Punishment for Cheating by Me-Nuriko reviews
Gojyo and Hakkai spend a night at a gambling house. The night doesn't end in an expected way, though.
Saiyuki - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,174 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/18/2005 - Complete
Happy Birthday To You by Miakaghost reviews
Kenren is acting odd, and it has something to do with Tenpou. What is it?
Saiyuki - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 493 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/5/2005
How to Make Hakkai Smile by Me-Nuriko reviews
Gojyo and Goku find something to do on a boring day. Not yaoishounenai.
Saiyuki - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,185 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2004 - Complete