Home Community Books Sisters Grimm The Grimms at there Best
The Grimms at there Best
Follow .
Focus: Books Sisters Grimm, Since: 12-25-11
Founder: Criss Cross Applesauce - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 97261
A community about the best Grimm stories rated k+ and under. Also a Puckbrina community.

Just the Girl I Married by Lara D reviews
"Tell us more about this lady, Daddy!" "Well, she's my best friend. You know her-we see her all the time! And I love her a lot too..." "More than mommy? I don't want you to leave Mommy…" "I'd never leave Mommy." Songfic/Future Fic Puckabrina OOC-ish
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,439 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Puck, Sabrina G. - Complete
The Day She Almost Died by ahack6 reviews
A oneshot that goes along with my Sisters Grimm: War and Beyond story. Puck's POV when Sabrina is left outside during the explosion of Charming's fort, and he thinks she has died. His reaction, fills in the gap when Sabrina was unconscious.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,670 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/17/2011 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete
So She Said by Lara D reviews
Puck needs help-mental help. So he goes to the local doctor for some. Although, it's all very simple-he just denies the truth. Looks like he needs some sense knocked into him. Songfic Puckabrina One-Shot. Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows.
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,845 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/14/2011 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Puck, Sabrina G. - Complete
I Love You by ahack6 reviews
Series of oneshots from moments in Puckabrina's relationship. Starting with the proposal, to the wedding, to *gasp* a baby and more! Rated K just in case. R&R!
Sisters Grimm - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,681 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/23/2011 - Published: 9/3/2011 - Sabrina G., Puck - Complete