Home Community TV Shows Once Upon a Time A Captain's Greatest Treasure
A Captain's Greatest Treasure
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Once Upon a Time, Since: 04-20-08
Founder: Azena Kira - Stories: 27 - Followers: 14 - id: 57735
A Captain Hook (aka Killian Jones) fanfic collection. Looking for fics based around your favorite pirate of Once Upon A Time? Here's where to look! This contains stories of ANY pairings with the sexy captain.

Give Me a Second Go by RachelJennings reviews
After a long, stressful week all Emma wants to do is go relax in a nice, hot bubble bath. Life, it seems, has other plans for her. Killian Jones is back in Storybrooke, and he's up to something. This is a story about second chances... for everyone.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,007 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 324 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 12/11/2012 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook
Finding You Again by I Fancy Hugh Dancy reviews
- "Something always brings me back to you, Swan." - Hook and Cora have landed in Storybrooke. The townsfolk are prepared for their wrath. But what exactly are Hook's intentions, and how will Emma react when she finds out? Captain Swan. Rated T. M-MA for later chapters.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 45,088 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 227 - Follows: 401 - Updated: 5/19/2013 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook
Something About You by ReesesPieces2112 reviews
There's something about Hook that has Emma Swan drawn to him. Rating may change.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,351 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 1/12/2014 - Published: 12/20/2012 - Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook
The decent thing by ninashtia reviews
Perhaps there was something about this little princess that entertained him. Hook's thoughts on Aurora's heart. One-shot. Ep. 2.08
Once Upon a Time - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 724 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/30/2012 - Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty - Complete
caught in the crossfire by of starlight reviews
there was an amused glint in his eyes when he looked at her, "are you jealous, miss swan?" emma scoffed and rolled her eyes, hoping her cheeks weren't too pink, "you're out of your mind." ; killian/emma
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,189 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 251 - Follows: 42 - Published: 10/26/2012 - [Emma S., Killian Jones/Captain Hook] - Complete
Guilted Love by Rath101 reviews
"You didn't even love her so why go through the trouble of avenging her?" her voice was cocky as though she knew something he didn't. His eyes flashed dangerously and he faced her, "Never dare accuse me of not loving her." She tipped her head, feigning innocence. "Then why, as she lay dying in your arms, could you not respond?" Hook didn't have an answer.
Once Upon a Time - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 720 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/27/2012 - Killian Jones/Captain Hook - Complete