Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon The Haven of Taito and Daiken
The Haven of Taito and Daiken
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 12-04-04
Founder: fatal petal - Stories: 73 - Followers: 32 - id: 8884
The ones we consider to be the best of the best in the Taito or Daiken field. From oneshots to full blown epics, everything here is simply the greatest in the Taito fandom. May include other pairings, but this is mainly a Yamachi and Kensuke territory, so non yaoi fans, tread carefully.

Manorexic by Holly Rose E reviews
Ch4: I wasn’t thin enough, no one could ever love me. At least, that’s what I told myself, until I got landed here. TaitoAU.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,749 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 1/12/2006 - Published: 9/22/2005 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt
Stubborn Hearts by Chatay reviews
A little bit of fluff. Daisuke's sick and refuses to admit it. What can all this lead to? Daiken, Kensuke, Hiyako.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,389 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/8/2004 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I. - Complete
Of Vanity and Ribbon Candy by Chatay reviews
Daisuke and Miyako fight, its just how it goes. What happens when Miyako gets the leading edge on Daisuke? Vanity and Tempers are definately at an all time high. Couples - Kensuke, Hiyako
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,575 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/21/2005 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I. - Complete
Mending by Oneirogenic reviews
While on a trek through the Digital World, Yamato watches Ken and Daisuke together, comparing their relationship to his and Taichi's. Yamachi, Daiken
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2004 - Daisuke M./Davis, Yamato I./Matt
The Sanctity of Denial by Kaida the Dragon Goddess reviews
He was jealous, he was scared, he was stupid and bigoted and every other homophobic stereotype, just to hide the truth. To keep himself alive, to keep himself sane, because he’d lose every friend he’d ever had if they knew." Taito, AU, shounen-ai
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,432 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/28/2005 - Published: 3/1/2005 - Yamato I./Matt, Taichi Y./Tai K.
Series by wormmonsoul reviews
One day T realises he's in love with Y and so it begins. Never ending romance.. Right. Love geometric figures.. Sure. Love chains, little plot and yaoi content. Taito, Kensuke, Takeichi, Jyoushiro, etc.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 49,386 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 11/30/2004 - Published: 9/15/2002 - Yamato I./Matt, Taichi Y./Tai K.
Eyes of a Rock Star by Tyson FoxFlame reviews
[AU][Yamachi] Being a star has been Tai's dream for as long as he can recall. But when he gets a chance to, will it be what he thought? Not a chance. But what if the lead singer fell for him? A new world would be seen, through the eyes of a rock star. [DISCONTINUED]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 48,165 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 1/2/2005 - Published: 3/7/2004 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt
Waiting for the Storm by Hanae Michiko reviews
It's storming out, and Taichi's watching the skies for lightning. Eventually, the power goes out, and Yamato shows up on his doorstep. It's all very romantic. Warnings!: YaoiShounenai! TaitoYamachi! Taichi and Yamato kiss, several times.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,547 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/1/2005 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
To Whom It May Concern by Calm Soul reviews
[Taito] Wherein we have an Advice Column and Sora The Forced Matchmaker. Also, Miyako and Daisuke display a rare act of mush, which surprisingly, makes perfect sense. Not. [Oneshot]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,910 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/12/2005 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
King of Hearts by Moonlit Eyes reviews
Slash warning Taichi just wanted distract himself from Yamato and Sora's relationship, too bad it ended with him in the hospital. I love you, Yamato
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 34,390 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/1/2006 - Published: 12/3/2003 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Black Rose by Tyson FoxFlame reviews
[AU][Taito] Rough around the edges: a pure description of Yamato. After his 3rd expulsion, he's shipped off to a special school in Japan in hopes that he'll change. Things seem hopeless and unfair then he met Taichi, the roommate who taught him everything
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 183,948 - Reviews: 564 - Favs: 289 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/1/2006 - Published: 11/7/2003 - Yamato I./Matt, Taichi Y./Tai K. - Complete
Headfirst for Halos by neo-chan reviews
Gay and proud: that's Yamato Ishida. Flirty by nature: that's his life. Taichi Yagami: that's his best friend. Nothing more, of course the thought makes Yamato laugh hysterically. Then again, there's gotta be a reason why other people like him, right?
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,933 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 119 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 1/1/2006 - Published: 7/9/2005 - Yamato I./Matt, Taichi Y./Tai K.
Sforzando by Mazmaraz reviews
Exactly how difficult is it to take that next step. That one little foot in front of the other motion that leads to a place beyond the dancing around your best mate where you can just effing kiss him whenever you bloody want to. Taito.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,634 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/6/2004 - Yamato I./Matt, Taichi Y./Tai K.
From Beginning to Now by Enkay reviews
Ken and Daisuke have never had a particularly conservative relationship in the first place, but after something happens between them, they both have to wonder where their relationship will take them. Now revised and whatnot.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,954 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/15/2003 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I.
The Prince and The Haunted Chamber by Higuchimon and LadyDragon reviews
Prince Ken's suitors must pass a test if they hope to wed him. But is his heart given to a gardener's helper? [Ken x Daisuke, Fantasy nondigimon AU]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,747 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/20/2004 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I. - Complete
A Day's Interlude by Rae1 reviews
(Complete) A day spent with Daisuke, starting early in the morning. Will include most other season 01 and 02 characters, some other couples, but mostly some sweet, fluffy Daikensuke (Ken and Dai, no seme, no uke).
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,499 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/16/2002 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I. - Complete
Glass Statue by allekto reviews
fluff, fluff, fluff! Daisuke wants to get someone to notice him. you get one guess who the someone is!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,270 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 2/24/2004 - Published: 11/5/2003 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I.
Touch ah, Touch ah, Whom? by Jamalyn reviews
Ken embarrasses Daisuke and now must pay for his transgression. But far be it from Daisuke to hold a grudge. Well, far be it from he to hold it for very long... :)
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,007 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Published: 10/24/2004 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I. - Complete
Human Anatomy by Amai reviews
Fluffy Daiken. Daisuke prods Ken to model for his senior art project, but once Ken gets there, other things happen as well..(Once again, skip the summary. This is acutally kind of funny when you read it.)
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,948 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/13/2001 - Published: 2/10/2001
Growing in a Glass Jar by Catalyst and Goggled Monkey reviews
Sequel to 'Never Outline My Acceptence'. Can a misunderstanding destroy Cody and TK's relationship and prevent Ken and Davis from getting together? Takori and Kensuke with slight Mikari hints.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,479 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2001 - Ken I., Daisuke M./Davis
Weightless by Scythers reviews
*Lucky Charms Winner* (Kensuke) First in "-less" series. Ken ponders over a certain someone, and their meeting beneath the sakura.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,093 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/17/2001 - Ken I., Daisuke M./Davis
Velveteen by Scythers reviews
A messy closet and a certain book leads Ken to discover that he is Real. Implied shounen-ai: Kensuke/Daiken. [One-shot]
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,298 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2002 - Ken I., Daisuke M./Davis - Complete
Fade In, Fade Out by Higuchimon reviews
Daisuke awakens to find himself at the feet of the Digimon Kaiser. Strange voices invade his mind, reality alters at a whim, and he wants to find his way home.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 76,249 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/27/2006 - Published: 1/27/2004 - [Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I.] - Complete
Upside-Down Butterfly by Akira Ichijouji reviews
When Ken has to get glasses, he's counting on them to just increase the whispers behind his back. But he doesn't count on them helping him appreciate Daisuke just that much more. Yaoi, Daiken.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,746 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/24/2002 - Ken I., Daisuke M./Davis
Kismet by Akira Ichijouji reviews
A different sort of battle for dominance rages in the desert of the Digital World; and on comes the storm. Yaoi, DaikenKensuke.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,866 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2002 - Daisuke M./Davis, Ken I.
67 | Page 1 .. Last Next »