Home Community Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース The Hikaru and Eagle Shrine
The Hikaru and Eagle Shrine
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Since: 04-16-07
Founder: Risha Theia Vision - Stories: 7 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 44758
If you're writing an EagleHikaru base fic, let me know! I don't see many fictions about this pairing, hence the archive. Or if you see a story about these two, let me know and I'll place it in here!

Can't Let You Go Even if I Had to by Kuronohime reviews
Lantis tries to distance himself from Hikaru, but can't bear to witness a moment of tenderness between Eagle and the Fire knight. Lantis x Hikaru x Eagle
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,443 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Hikaru S., Eagle - Complete
Heart of Cephiro, Spirit of Cephiro by Sparkling Moon Phoenix reviews
The once mystical realm of Cephiro is falling apart far faster than anyone could ever have imagined. But the meeting of two people could save Cephiro, and possibly more than one world. The breaking of a curse could be salvation for more than one world. E/H, plus other pairings throughout the fiction!
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,236 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 7/7/2014 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Eagle, Hikaru S.
Because That is What I Wish by Magi1 reviews
This is an alternate ending for the manga. Starts about vol. 5. (I've revised chapter 17 and changed my format.))
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 27,513 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/12/2002 - Published: 11/14/2001
The Way Fate Meant It To Be by taioralover reviews
This follows the anime a little bit, but later on, it's becomes more original. It's an Eagle x Hikaru fic, so beware Lantis fans! Eagle gets into the castle of Cephiro, and he meets Hikaru. Things seem to go the wrong way...or is it just Fate playing its
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,000 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 10/2/2001 - Published: 9/10/2001
MKR: A New Spell for Hikaru by Sparkling Moon Phoenix reviews
Takes place after Hikaru is captured. During her cofinement on the NSX Hikaru begins to feel somthing awaken within her magic. Is it a new power, or is it the after effects of the Energy Net? The Seraphim, the First Race of Cephiro mysteriously return. .
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,059 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 12/7/2013 - Published: 7/11/2007 - Eagle, Hikaru S.
MKR The Raven Chronicles by Sparkling Moon Phoenix reviews
A continuation. A primeval force from before the Pillar System was born returns. Three new Knights must be found and the Soul of Cephiro awakened through the Spirit Compass! EagleHikaru pairing! Please review! T rating for now, but it will go higher. On temporary hiatus due to rewriting!
Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,949 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 2/10/2013 - Published: 4/9/2006 - Eagle, Hikaru S.