Home Community Anime/Manga Evangelion The Human Completion Genesis Project H.C.G.P.
The Human Completion Genesis Project H.C.G.P.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Evangelion, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Eva Unit-U - Stories: 6 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 4 - id: 1784
A place for all Evangelion related stories. Come in and read these selected pieces of Eva fiction masterpieces.

The LCL effect by erkman3 reviews
My First Evangelion fic. Have you ever wondered if there could be any ill effects from the use of LCL? Asuka and Rei start to act well...... Odd. Read and find out what happends with these three teens. Please Read and review. LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER 10!
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 31,242 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/28/2004 - Published: 3/24/2004
Evangelion: Renaissance and Revolution by deer hunter reviews
Shinji has aborted 3rd impact, and humanity has returned to life. Shinji and Asuka now must deal with their feelings and with what instrumentality has shown them. ShinjiXAsuka
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 89,718 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/2/2004 - Published: 10/20/2003 - Shinji I., Asuka S. - Complete
Cupid's Arrow by Ishagu reviews
A comedy style romantic adventure that focuses on relationships between the Eva cast. Put your doubts and worries aside, this story has enough originality to make it worthwhile!
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 31 - Words: 39,161 - Reviews: 425 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/19/2004 - Published: 7/8/2003
A Day At Nerv by Lord Gendo reviews
Humor fic, totally insaine and makes no sense! Gendo breaks his ass and theres a party at Nerv! Humor One-Shot Need I say more?
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,438 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17/2004 - Complete
Evangelion,The Children of Humanity:Guardian Angel by Eva Unit-U reviews
This is diffrent from the first one I put up. There is ACC, OCC and alot of other things but I think some people will enjoy it. No summary, just read it. My first fic. Please R&R.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 46,517 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 12 - Updated: 3/27/2004 - Published: 3/21/2004 - Complete
Meant for One Another by Eva Unit-U reviews
Inspired by DigitalGod's Everything You Want Music Video, Asuka realizes just what Shinji is to her. But she must first confront memories from her past and her habit of not letting others into her heart. Back in production after three years, wow
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 63,727 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 9/11/2008 - Published: 4/6/2004 - Asuka S., Shinji I.