Home Community Books Hunger Games The Hunger Games, Unofficial CATONISS FANCLUB!
The Hunger Games, Unofficial CATONISS FANCLUB!
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 07-06-11
Founder: thosesummerdays - Stories: 25 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 16 - id: 93635
A community all about Cato and Katniss. All sorts of stories can go into this community, as long as it's about Cato and Katniss! We also have an official forum for this community, so please check that out too. I'm already sending out invites to random hunger games authors or fans, but if you want to join, PM ME!
May the odds be ever in your favor!

Fire & Ice by Arriane Malum reviews
Both are deadly, yet essential components used in order to survive. The Girl on Fire verses the brutal, ice-cold Cato. That's why you're here now, right? You want to know the truth behind permanently scarring stories that you've heard so much about. Gradual Catoniss. A unique and profound take on The Hunger Games and Catoniss.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,384 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 7/20/2013 - Published: 6/20/2012 - [Cato, Katniss E.]
The Moment I Realised by Avenged-Heart reviews
September Grey and Cato Hadley have nothing in common; though they are best friends. When they are seperated in the games by the gamemakers, what will happen? Will they find they're way together again or will the be lost in the deadly arena? Read to find out... -Rated T for violence-
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 125 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/7/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
Katniss Everlasting by Flying Mockingjay reviews
Katniss and Peeta form an alliance with the Careers. But a specific male Career has his eyes set on her. Cato/Katniss
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,906 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 7/16/2013 - Published: 5/11/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
Twists and Turns: A Series of OneShots by frolicks.with.froggies reviews
"Suddenly he swoops down and presses his lips to hers. It's not really a kiss. A kiss communicates love or affection. This is nothing but dominance. It's all teeth and his tongue forced into her mouth." The very twisted relationship between Cato and Katniss. AU, Cannon Deviations, POV expansions
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,590 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/2/2012 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
Drink The River Dry by A.Sands reviews
It was all uncomplicated, really: Cato came here to win. If only everything had stayed that simple... Cato/Katniss. CHAPTER 12 UPDATED
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,446 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 459 - Updated: 9/2/2012 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
Fatal Attraction by This-is-my-designx reviews
Katniss Everdeen, the Girl on Fire, can't work out why brutal, bloody Cato seems to hate her more than the other tributes. Is it because she recieved a higher training score than him? Or is it something else?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,410 - Reviews: 262 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 473 - Updated: 1/8/2013 - Published: 4/1/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
Dying Coals by Lady of the Shade reviews
Sequel to "The Fire and the Flame". Cato x Katniss story with them on the Victory Tour along with Peeta, Haymitch and Effie. What would happen?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,219 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 7/26/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
A different kind of Panem by ilypeeta reviews
the games are non existent but the reaping is still there but for a different reason. rated T for Language might become M later in the story Cato/Katniss Madge/Marvel
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,757 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 6/15/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Katniss E., Cato
At First Sight by DedicatedWallflower reviews
I never planned on falling in love. After all I have so many things to think about, but the funny thing about love is, no matter where you stand with it, it finds a way to break through everything. It finds a way to trap you in forever. I fell the moment I saw him, it was love at first sight. The hunger games have broguht them together, but will it also tear them apart?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 21,743 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
Killer for a Mentor by imdifferentnotwerid reviews
I am Katniss Everdeen. I won the 71st Hunger Games, I thought I'd finally have peace, but then my best friend Gale was sent into the 74th a Hunger Games. To make matters worse Haymicth is sick so that monster from two, Cato, the winner of the 73rd Hunger Games is taking his place. He better not stop me from saving Gale. More explanatory summary inside.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 35,898 - Reviews: 356 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 215 - Updated: 2/19/2013 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Cato, Katniss E. - Complete
Formidable by RisaLovesCato reviews
The 74th Hunger Games. The Capitol may be craving star-crossed lovers, but perhaps they are not from the same district. "And for some reason, I have a feeling that Cato is exactly what I was during the tribute parade…formidable."/COMPLETE
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 77,595 - Reviews: 1142 - Favs: 613 - Follows: 501 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 3/31/2012 - Cato, Katniss E. - Complete
The Darkness Within by Usako3000 reviews
AU. As the newest victor, Katniss finds herself sold as the wife to the dark and possessive Cato, a Capitol citizen. Did he save her from a terrible fate or is her life about to get much worse? Through all the darkness can love and rebellion still bloom?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,004 - Reviews: 594 - Favs: 409 - Follows: 673 - Updated: 2/10/2013 - Published: 4/7/2012 - [Katniss E., Cato] Peeta M., Haymitch A.
The King of Limbs by MiSSxMELON reviews
Parallel story to Reckoner. Told from Cato's POV.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,609 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 201 - Follows: 308 - Updated: 12/24/2013 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
Reckoner by MiSSxMELON reviews
"You have an answer for me?" he says, and he gives me that intense look again, as if he's trying to read my mind. "Yes," I say, and I don't know why this feels so terribly wrong, but it does. "My answer is yes." / UPDATED 5/5/13.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 62,907 - Reviews: 1663 - Favs: 1,407 - Follows: 1,262 - Updated: 12/25/2013 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.
The Hunger Games Love Story: Kato by munroxochika reviews
So I have had enough of Peeta/Katniss! I love bad boy Cato and Katniss togehter. But slow and steady wins the race ; they aren't attracted to each other right away but gradually. Will their love be enough to win the games? will both survive? R&R :P
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,396 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 4/17/2012 - Published: 3/26/2012 - Cato, Katniss E.