Home Community Movies Master and Commander The Idlers
The Idlers
Follow .
Focus: Movies Master and Commander, Since: 09-14-04
Founder: lapsus calami - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 436
Simply a collection of fine sea writers, who, as their watch is during the farther hours of the night, idle away their time during the day exercising their pens.

You May Be Just Yet by Thig reviews
Kinda corny...about Tom Pullings and his wife...as I said, kinda corny...kinda mushy...Slight note from me to you. Me loves y'all!
Master and Commander - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 16,634 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/3/2004 - Published: 4/29/2004
Never say Die by SilentTrainConductor reviews
A young Stephen learns a life's lesson...
Master and Commander - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,310 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/5/2004
The Forgiving of Coxswain Barrett Bonden by Thig reviews
Something I wrote and my buddies deemed worthy of posting...is NOT historically accurate, nor is very accurate to the books. The reason why is above. RR would be greatly appreciated. I try to review in return, as well. Sorry 'bout the unreadability before
Master and Commander - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,179 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/21/2004
Fortitude by lapsus calami reviews
The doctor falls ill to a deadly fever, and the captain is torn at the formerly invincible physician’s vulnerability.
Master and Commander - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,527 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Published: 4/23/2004
There Is No Burden In Friendship by lapsus calami reviews
Spoilers for ‘HMS Surprise’. After a near fatal blow from Diana’s lover, Stephen struggles to survive. In the same instance, Jack grapples with his sudden, inexplicable apprehension over Maturin.
Master and Commander - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 225 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/22/2004