Home Community Books Harry Potter The Institution for Harry Potter MarySues
The Institution for Harry Potter MarySues
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 10-30-04
Founder: Sharap'n - Stories: 1,400 - Followers: 38 - id: 7128
From exchange students to mysterious vampires, from Canon's daughters to Gary Stus, this community is for all those who love, or hate, the alltooperfect Mary Sue. Biggest Mary Sue archive on the site! For more information see my user lookup.

Seasons of the Heart by PeppermintMoon reviews
Sixteen year old Coral can't wait to start a new year. But from the very begining things start to go wrong. Her friends hate her, she has to room with Pansy and Draco seems secretive. Just read the story if you are a draco fan. I promise you it's worth it
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,258 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/23/2011 - Published: 12/7/2010 - Draco M., OC
The Life and Times of Misty Echo by Misty-Echo reviews
Young Misty Echo steps off of the train to Hogwarts, along with you. Follow the young woman through her journey of trials and tribulations of love, betrayal, and sorrow. Sorry, I have ended this story. But check out The Life and Times of Misty Echo: REDUX to see a new take on Misty's adventure!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,776 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/6/2011 - Published: 12/2/2010
Secret Princess by ScarletGirl13 reviews
Maria Meadowcroft grew up in Malibu, not knowing her true importance or her true dad who is a serial killer . Now after a letter from her grandpa Dumbledore, she will go to Hogwarts and meet some familiar faces... Love, friendship, and hurt. T for safety
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,008 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 11/15/2010
The Warmth Of A Cold Heart by Joanne Amelia reviews
Rebecca Johnson is a pain in the neck. Sirius Black is every girl's dream boy. They say that opposites attact... but that's just one part of this couples' story.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 52,315 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 10/5/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Chocolate by Hopeless-baka reviews
Severus hates Valentinseday.Well.A one-shot for all of the Severus Snape fan-girls.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/19/2009 - Severus S., OC - Complete
The Painful Truth by Ouaysis reviews
16-year-old Peyton Anderson is a transfer student from a small private school. She soon makes new friends, and even an enemy. It's soon clear that one of her friends has a secret. What will happen when Peyton finally learns the painful truth?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 43,064 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/24/2010 - Published: 10/27/2009 - OC - Complete
The Other Half by fanpersonthingy reviews
She had his heart but not his soul. Dumbledore told Harry that he wasn't capable of loving, but Dumbledore only told Harry half the story. She was the other half.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,087 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 9/20/2011 - Published: 7/20/2009 - OC, Tom R. Jr.
Harry's Melody by WhimsicalBreeze3897 reviews
Harry has another girl in his life. Yes it is a OC. she starts out from the beginning. Her name is Melody and she is a music fanatic. Like the title? rated T for violence and mild cursing. Yeah, she is her fathers daughter.read then review! Hope you like!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,364 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/12/2010 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Harry P., OC
Talk About Forbidden Love! by Depp's-Still-Doll reviews
Stereotypical forbidden love in Hogwarts. To add to the abnormality of the situation, Serenity Gooding doesn't even realize the significance of her past and how it will affect the future. Bad summary. Please read and review!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 12,307 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/1/2010 - Published: 6/1/2009 - OC, Draco M. - Complete
Two Halves Make a Whole by SweetIvory reviews
As far as I was concerned, boyfriends were out of the question if I was to pass my OWLS and NEWTS. I'd never had one, and I didn't want one. Not till now. Snape/OC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 33,177 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 8/31/2010 - Published: 7/2/2009 - Severus S., OC
Black Dog by untitled1494 reviews
The Marauders' seventh year at Hogwarts and Sirius takes notice of someone he hadn't before. What'll happen when she isn't too easily swooned? SB/OC LE/JP
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 25,998 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 7/30/2009 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
Meet Your Match by Sux2BUheartsMarauders reviews
The Marauders rule the school, everyone knows that. But when in forth year, a new girl transfers, how long will they last? S/OC Marauder Era
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 485 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Sirius B., OC
All's Fair in Love and Quidditch by conversecrazed reviews
What do I have to do?" Alex said looking suspiciously at the Weasley twins. "You have to seduce Wood." Fred said grinning. A OW/OC story gets good from chapter 3
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,905 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 3/26/2009 - Published: 1/23/2009 - Oliver W., OC
You Thought Wrong by Londs reviews
Becky is the shy bookworm and best friend with Remus. She also has a crush on Sirius Black, the heartthrob who doesn't even know she exsist, but that will soon change.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 32 - Words: 82,680 - Reviews: 177 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 6/15/2010 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Sirius B., OC
Vines of Ivy by shmillie reviews
A quirky, big eyed girl is thrown into a certain Cursebreaker's life and their paths collide. But she's got a problem. BW/OC. Fluffy.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,620 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/15/2009 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Bill W., OC
Melting Hot Ice by Depp's-Still-Doll reviews
So alike, Collette and Draco seem perfect for each other. Too bad she hates his guts. Can the Slytherin Prince get the cold-hearted Ravenclaw to fall in love with him? Follow their love's journey through the turbulent years in and out of Hogwarts.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 27,828 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 11/26/2010 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Draco M., OC - Complete
Amore vietato by Midnight219 reviews
My silver eyes look at the new world in front of me. I was an American witch changing schools with my best friend. Nothing will ever be the same again; I took a breath and walked through the doors of Hogwarts. Not knowing what was ahead of me.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 14 - Words: 28,831 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Draco M., OC
Forever Fatal by xFreak-Showx reviews
They were the perfect warriors. Resistant to magic, stronger, faster, and more powerful than humanly possible. They were virtually indestructible to mortals. And they were at his disposal.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,291 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/24/2009 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Sirius B., OC
His Daughter by Hermione-Hermyown reviews
Long ago Tom fell in love with a beautiful young woman. Out of their love came the birth of a daughter that Tom, now known as Lord Voldemort, didn't want. Afraid of loosing her daughter the woman left her at an orphanage hoping for her safty.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 114,890 - Reviews: 302 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 407 - Updated: 5/11/2014 - Published: 11/9/2008 - Harry P., OC
You'll Just Have To Bite The Bullet This Time Rose by Hope Tainted reviews
They say when one door closes, another one opens. But Rosalie just seems to be trapped in Hogwarts with a certain other who just happens to hate her guts!-Hurt/Comfort for later on in story! Draco MalofyxRosalie Herald
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 28,743 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 8/26/2012 - Published: 6/27/2008 - Draco M., OC
A Full Moon by Blue-Winter-Angel reviews
It's Amber Dawson's third year at Hogwarts, and she's about to discover a lot more about herself and what she's capable of. When Lupin tells her of an old legend, things begin to make sense. What about Sirius Black? The criminal that has everyone panicked. - Soon to be edited and rewritten.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,528 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/25/2009 - Published: 1/24/2009 - Harry P. - Complete
Emerald and Gold by queen of magicians reviews
Cosmos Academy, the school that takes anyone who wants to remain anonymous, has burnt down. Hogwarts is taking on some new students. Is this good for the school? Why is Snape taking on an apprentice? Will Harry's life become even harder this year?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,538 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/17/2009 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Harry P.
You Can't Touch This by baby blue eyes10 reviews
Alexa Parker didn't believe that the playboy could become the celibate. Lyla Parker didn't think her perfect boyfriend was hiding something that could change them forever. As sixth year begins, their lives are forever changed by one word: Marauders.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 41 - Words: 426,674 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/26/2011 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
Yes, Unfortunately by The Quoi reviews
Yes, unfortunately' was all that was coherent in her long string of mumbled words. He smiled at her. She wanted to be sick. Love is such a fickle thing. R&R THIS IS GOING UNDER A RE-WRITE, AWH YAH.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 38,863 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 1/19/2009 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Tom R. Jr., OC - Complete
To Die For by Jewlzx16 reviews
Unwillingly dragged into the twisted world of Death Eaters by the Dark Lord, Christine must kill Harry, but in the midst of this, she falls for him, discovers a family, and is faced with a gruelling decision. Will the fight for survival, or love will out?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,675 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/3/2009 - Published: 2/17/2008 - OC
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »