Home Community Cartoons Invader Zim The Invader Tak Fandom...because she's cool
The Invader Tak Fandom...because she's cool
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Invader Zim, Since: 09-11-07
Founder: Dr-Lovekill - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 50456
A collection of stories either about or involving Tak. Though she was just in one episode, she's become one of the most beloved Invader Zim characters. And why not? I mean, come on! All types of Tak stories are welcome here. Tak fans, unite!

I Hate Him by MissMune reviews
Oneshot. Tak found that one phrase drifting through her head over and over: I hate him.
Invader Zim - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Tak - Complete
Nobody's Fool by otherrealmwriter reviews
The story of Tak's feelings after she was denied the chance to be an invader. Tak's POV. Inspired by Nobody's Fool by Cinderella
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,078 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/28/2007 - Tak - Complete
Cruelty by Bored Fingers reviews
This was her moment of vengeance. The work had already been done for her. All she had to do was watch him suffer. Oneshot, Takcentric.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,983 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 8/19/2007 - Zim, Tak - Complete
A Tale of Two Dimensions by Dr-Lovekill reviews
Written in the POV of an OC named Dr. Drake, who accidentally brings Tak into our dimension. If you like IZreal life crossovers, this one is quite realistic. Review, please.
Invader Zim - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,129 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/7/2007 - Published: 9/1/2007 - Tak - Complete