Home Community Books Iron Fey Series The Iron Triangle
The Iron Triangle
Follow .
Focus: Books Iron Fey Series, Since: 11-11-11
Founder: Walking After Twilight - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 96372
This is a collection of the most interesting (in my opinion) Meghan/Ash and Meghan/Puck fanfictions. I just LOVED the little love triangle they had going on in the series!

The Union of Faery by LSPScooter reviews
Inspired by the conversation between Meghan and Ash on page 136 from The Iron King Meg "No life debt, or having to become your wife, right?" Ash "Not unless our sires made a deal without our knowledge." AU and a little OCC
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 20,411 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 11/19/2011 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Ash, Meghan - Complete
The Summer Rogue by cryptically reviews
MeghanPuck. What could make Summer's greatest trickster fall in love? And what made him so reluctant to act on it when he had sixteen years of opportunity? Missing scenes, twists on canon await.
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 34,546 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Meghan, Puck
So blind by BondSlave reviews
"Why?" I whispered. "Why do you hang around? You and Ash could've died today."Pucks heartbeat sped up under my fingers. His voice, when it came, was very soft, almost a whisper."I wouldve thought youdve figured that out by now."W/shouldve happened! R&R
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,352 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Puck, Meghan - Complete
Ash and Meghan's hot night by PRINCE-ASH'S-GIRL reviews
Ash's POV What happens when Ash and Meghan escape the wolf sent to kill them? What is "that night" and "what we did" they refer to in book 2 mean? Read and find out
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,244 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/28/2011 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Ash, Meghan
I Just Need You Now by vampirefireflies reviews
Takes place in "Iron Daughter". Puck and Meghan are in Leanansidhe's domain, the night before infiltrating SciCorp, and Puck comes to comfort Meghan. They kiss… but what if they hadn't been interrupted? Puck/Meghan. One-Shot
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Puck, Meghan - Complete
Adopted version: Meghan&Ash's Hot Night by lou-lou97 reviews
This is the Adopted Version of Meghan&Ash's Hot Night that Prince-Ash's-Girl gave me and please read and please Review!
Iron Fey Series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,456 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 4/20/2013 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Ash, Meghan