Home Community Anime/Manga Count Cain: God Child The Jizabel/Cassian Invasion
The Jizabel/Cassian Invasion
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Count Cain: God Child, Since: 10-26-08
Founder: skysedge - Stories: 38 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 63424
An archive to collect stories about our beloved mad doctor Jizabel Disraeli and the almighty boymanthing that is Cassian. Please write more about this couple and join the invasion!

Shadow by skysedge reviews
Did it scare you, when you realised that shadows could speak? Cassian-centric oneshot, post volume 5. Mostly canon.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,467 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/12/2010 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Desire by skysedge reviews
Desire. A strong craving, worthy or unworthy. A dangerous emotion that can lead to obsession and insanity. For Riff and Cassian, both consumed by the desire to regain what was lost, death is just the beginning. RiffxCain, CassianxJizabel. Rating elevates. [Indefinite hiatus]
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,131 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 5/17/2010 - Published: 9/12/2009 - Riff R., Cassian
Moments by skysedge reviews
I have nothing to say because I really don’t have a right to stop him. Seeing him suffering so silently over and over is hurting me more than anything else I have ever witnessed. How can I say that to someone like this? CassianxJizabel oneshot
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,788 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31/2010 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Fallen by JuneEquinox reviews
I wonder why I'm drawn to you? Fascinated and captivated by you? I wonder of how it could end up like this. But most of all, I wonder why I've fallen for you? Cassian/ Jizabel. Cassian's POV
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,439 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/5/2010 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Why Wasn't I There? by Hook Prosthesis reviews
Cassian reflects on the late doctor's life, asking himself questions about what happened. This only supports Cassian x Jizabel, not the other way around. Kind of suckish, so beware.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 714 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/28/2010 - Cassian, Jizabel
PWG by WingsofSmoke reviews
CRACKFIC WARNING. Jezebel tries to get Cassian to sing a song and we find out something interesting about him...
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 3/29/2009 - Complete
Opposite Regrets by Miss-Savvi reviews
I know we left early, and it's too late to see, the things that went wrong, and what's not meant to be. I've heard it will rain, on those who need sun, and I hope there's still time, for you to run. Cassian x Jizabel. Warning: very depressing.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Complete
Could I Change Your Mind? by Miss-Savvi reviews
You were never alone. I was always right here, and you were too blind to see that I loved you, and I wonder...if you were still alive, could I change your mind? Cassian's thoughts with hints of shounen-ai.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/5/2009 - Complete
Rewind by SunilaMoon reviews
-title subject to change- After a harsh turn of events, Jizabels emotional trauma leaves Cassian to deal with a much younger, purer side of the doctor, a side previously thought to have been long gone... But now, how will things ever return to normal?
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,906 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/11/2009 - Cassian, Jizabel
Don't Wake Up by skysedge reviews
Angel, sweet angel, don't wake up... Somewhat dark Cassian and Jizabel fic - but not a yaoi.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,310 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2009 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Glass Doll by SunilaMoon reviews
Cassian ponders his predicaments, and the nature of his relationship with a certain doctor. Very old oneshot, something possessed me to upload it.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 655 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/29/2009 - Complete
Attendre by Miss-Savvi reviews
Cassian to Jizabel poem I didn't know what you meant to me until you were dying in my arms. It was selfish wish for you to live after all you've suffered, but even so, I can't help but wonder what would have happened if I'd been there to save you.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 226 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/21/2009 - Complete
Cold by A Matter of Unimportance reviews
Cassian and Jizabel on a typical night on the streets of London. Sonnet.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 213 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Complete
Madness Takes Time by Hook Prosthesis reviews
Our beloved Dr. Disraeli has been given a list of murders that need to be committed. Will his nerves permit him to succeed? No pairings and I attempted to stay within the characters' personalities to the best of my abilities. Please review!
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K+ - English - Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,626 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/27/2009 - Published: 3/4/2009
Luciferous by Pennatus reviews
Jizabel x Cassian. All those failed attempts to die, he was there in the shadows, watching. And, finally, he reveals himself. Am I his angel...or is he mine?
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,593 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 2/6/2009 - Complete
A Vicous Circle by what - - M I G H T have been reviews
Dr. Jizabel Disraeli has never known love. No, he's never known it. He knows nothing but pain, pain and fear, pain and fear and hate. A prisoner in his own little hell.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete
Awakening by SunilaMoon reviews
If Cassian had returned, anything was possible. Perhaps life was possible. A new life, a real life. "I... I should have been here sooner." CassianxJizabel, alternate ending for volume 8. R & R, thank you.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,451 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Jizabel, Cassian - Complete
A Visit by A Matter of Unimportance reviews
Cassian goes to visit Jizabel. Spoilers.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Complete
Tick Tock by A Matter of Unimportance reviews
There was a pulse throughout the city. Implied CassianxJizabel
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 135 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/29/2008 - Complete
Nevermore by SunilaMoon reviews
Fantasies of a life never lived, but not his own. Only selfish desires that he'd reassured were for the good of the man he loved.. Slight CassianxJizabel, Post volume 8. Nothing but the things that come out of my mind late at night. xP R&R please.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Power Over Me by Dark Angel215 reviews
This is my first posted GodChild Fanfic. Please Read and Review. This is a Jizabel/Cassian fic. I don't want to give to much away, reposted Chapter 8.Rated T, may be higher at a later date depending on were it goes. Fair warning,it is probably major OOC
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,874 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/25/2009 - Published: 11/10/2008
Siberia by WingsofSmoke reviews
Jezebel once more endures the senseless whipping by the Cardmaster. Cassian can’t take any more of Jezebel’s spiel that justifies the fact he’s a trained bird blindly stuck inside an open cage. Cassian/Jezebel
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,934 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Complete
Guardian by WingsofSmoke reviews
Cassian's P.O.V. Your wings have been covered in a thick paint that can't ever be washed away. Until that time comes, I will always be your guardian and I am not going to lose you. I refuse to. Hints of Cassian/Jezebel
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Published: 3/11/2008 - Complete
Once upon a gardian angel by Lyless and Lockesilver reviews
What happened to Cassian after volume 8? Does he ever get reunited with Jizabel? Rated for death mentions and stuff. Heavy JizabelxCassian; don't like, don't read.
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Cassian, Jizabel - Complete
Someday You Will be Saved by Lhye reviews
Through the slow months that have gone by, Cassian has watched the Doctor's torture, and his insanity; he wants it to end. No one else will, and he wants Jezebel to be saved...Implied shonen-ai
Count Cain: God Child - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,248 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/4/2008
34 | Page 1 2 Next »