Home Community Books Bridge to Terabithia The King and Queen of Terabithia
The King and Queen of Terabithia
Follow .
Focus: Books Bridge to Terabithia, Since: 06-25-07
Founder: somethingborrowed3 - Stories: 49 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 1 - id: 47518
C2 community of stories about JessxLeslie only, in any way or kind, romantically, or friendship. If I missed any stories, tell me. All about the King and Queen, whether it's Leslie and Jess, or anyone else who stumbled upon the kingdom.[I'm having trouble keeping up with things...so I'm in dire need of a staff.]

Bridge Throughout Time by Princess Alethea reviews
There's a new King and Queen of Terabithia...In the present day,2 new kids find Terabithia. Will the magic still exsist? Are the imaginations of modern kids good enough? And what happened to the original King, Jesse Aarons? FINISHED
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 32,795 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/2/2010 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Complete
Wild Horses by stuffbylouie reviews
One-shot. Jesse is struck unconscious in a car accident. Before he wakes up, he meets Leslie…
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,826 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Complete
First Kiss: A collection of Jeslie oneshots by sawyerzelda reviews
The title basically describes it, but I try to stay faithful to this amazing book. Oneshots vary from the tragic to the more tragic, most likely. aka Leslie will die most of the time. if you can accept it, though, i would like to know what ppl think.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 39,879 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 7/5/2008 - Published: 8/22/2007
Supermarket Surprise by Lord Momo of the Momo Dynasty reviews
Leslie observes customers at a supermarket, and finds great interest in one brown-haired man. Four-fic, LDD.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,058 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Published: 7/9/2008
I Won't See You Tonight by AJarOfDirt reviews
I saw him running to the creek today. It’s been three weeks. Although I don’t expect him to suddenly feel okay that quickly, I do hope he learns to cope. He’s a beautiful kid. He doesn’t deserve to be this sad or angry or dismal. I love you, Jess.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,045 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/17/2008 - Complete
Never Alone by Emily McDonald reviews
Jess provides comfort to an emotionally wounded Leslie. How will it end? Bad summary good story. LDD, OneShot.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,141 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/27/2008 - Complete
Five Years Ago by EdgeofDarkness reviews
Five years ago I ost the best friend I've ever had." This is Jesse's musings on the five year anniversary of Leslie's death. A little one-shot, enjoy. T for safety, as always.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 686 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2008 - Complete
Early Morning Run by Emily McDonald reviews
Leslie and Jess go for a run one morning and find a few unexpected surprises. Bad summary, good story! LDD, Oneshot
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,795 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Complete
Birthday Candles by Emily McDonald reviews
It's been two years since Leslie died. On his birthday Jess tells Maybelle about the greatest birthday he ever had, and what he wished for on his candles. Happy ending! Oneshot.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,796 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/9/2008 - Complete
Goodbye, Leslie by Eli Mae reviews
A short song fic I wrote about Jess saying goodbye to Leslie. Wrote this about 3 or 4 years ago. Yeahhhh...
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 451 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/7/2007 - Complete
When Fate Gets Bored Pass the Popcorn by PC31-Said-we-got-a-dirty-one reviews
Fate Decides to give Leslie Burke another chance at life, but don't think Fate's going to just let her go. No, Fate has been bored lately and wants to have just a little fun.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
Broken by rfr4evr938 reviews
What happens when numbness disappears? The pain starts. Until tonight, I didn’t realize that I’ve been numb for a year. Jess spends a night thinking about Leslie. BTT 2007 story. Angsty one shot
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 412 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Complete
Break by gema227 reviews
At least he was with Leslie. At least he died with his mind wide open. /Jess x Leslie/
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 408 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/9/2007 - Complete
Dear Leslie by nleslie reviews
20Something year old Jess writes a letter to Leslie. Told in Jess' POV. Hope you like...
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,743 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/25/2007 - Complete
The Phone Call by percy55 reviews
Jesse receives a phone call that changes his life forever.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,591 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/11/2008 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Complete
Mistletoe by lorann reviews
Save yourself, don't read this. Just a oneshot of Jess and Leslie during the holidays. LDD. An attempt to murder my writer's block....
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
A Very Special Gift by G-Matt reviews
Jess and Leslie celebrate Christmas, in many ways.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,162 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Complete
The Greatest Gift by percy55 reviews
After reading the book, ‘Bridge to Terabithia,’ two young kids, Jamie and Taylor, create their own Terabithia.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 40,036 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/29/2009 - Published: 9/27/2007
Thanks A lot by Redenzione reviews
She was his best friend. He should have thanked her for it. Drabble.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 462 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5/2008 - Complete
Nerve by loonylover1331 reviews
Jess and Leslie's friendship has never been stronger, but when a tragedy occurs that leaves Jess diffrent from everyone else, how will they deal with it? And what is Leslie hiding from Jess? LDD JxL. Rated for mature content.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 24,740 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/5/2008 - Published: 10/29/2007
My King by lorann reviews
A fluffy oneshot from Leslie's point of view. First kiss story. Notsohappy ending. Just so you know. Rating for death, to be safe.
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/13/2007 - Complete
The Dream Messages by armoboy reviews
Jess returns to Terabithia after Leslie's death and finds out that she has been trapped inside his mind. Jess is given a very hard and dangerous mission to save not only Leslie and Terabithia, but maybe even the whole world. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!LDD!
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,570 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/7/2007 - Published: 8/17/2007
Waiting for Her by Kryptale reviews
Jesse Aarons has become extremely ill and lies on his deathbed. oneshot R&R!
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,374 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2007 - Complete
I'll See You Soon by PirateChickxArrg reviews
JxL, sorta. This is just kind of my version of what I wish would have happenedJesse's thoughts during it all. Pretty suckish, but hey! I tried. R&R!
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: K - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,679 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/13/2007 - Complete
Stars Over Terabithia by Kryptale reviews
As their freshman year of high school kicks off, Jess and Leslie deal with being different, unthinkable tragedy, and the mystery behind a long lost diary, all the while finding a way to strengthen the incredible friendship that they share. Please R&R!
Bridge to Terabithia - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 68,984 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 1/9/2010 - Published: 8/12/2007 - Jess A., Leslie B.
46 | Page 1 2 Next »