Home Community Games Mass Effect The Krios Network
The Krios Network
Follow .
Focus: Games Mass Effect, Since: 06-08-10
Founder: Moranth - Stories: 169 - Followers: 71 - Staff: 3 - id: 82231
We're also on tumblr: thekriosnetwork @ tumbr

A community for drell and those who love them.
Some stories posted may contain adult themes/content. View at your own discretion.
Don't see one of your favorites listed? Send them to Moranth to get the added.

Like A Stone by skybound2 reviews
A young Kolyat comes across one his father's weapons. Just a short character introspective piece told from Kolyat's POV when he was a child.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/24/2011 - Kolyat K., Thane K. - Complete
Recoil by Pirate Thirteen reviews
Post-Arrival, Rylie Shepard deals with her actions and the reactions of her crew, friends, and lover.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 16,984 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/22/2012 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Thane K., Shepard (F) - Complete
I Should Go by Zet Sway reviews
The jacket didn't budge, though. Three straps hung freely from the front of his coat and the rest of it remained stuck fast to his body. Thane/FShep. Oneshot.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 669 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2013 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
In Loving Memory by YourLovelyMajesty reviews
One shot. Slightly AU-ish; differs from events in the Citadel DLC. Shrios. After Thane's funeral, Kolyat and Commander Shepard sit down to reminiscence about the legacy Thane left behind and have a small heart-to-heart chat.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,668 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/7/2013 - Shepard (F), Kolyat K. - Complete
The Tide by Czigany reviews
"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die/It's that moment in life when you touch her and you feel life" - He had been so determined not to waste away like his mother that he forgot how to not be like his father. Thankfully she worked it all out for him in the end. Kmeme fill: Kolyat/F!Shep, no Thane romance. Complete.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,032 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/5/2014 - [Kolyat K., Shepard (F)] - Complete
Meditation by Pinky1919 reviews
Thane receives a visitor during his daily meditations at Huerta Memorial Hospital. *ME3 spoilers* (My first ME oneshot after a long, LONG hiatus from writing fanfiction. I just had to get this scene out of my head to rationalize Thane's storyline in ME3, and to give myself peace lol)
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,201 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/10 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
Dated by Juliette Louise reviews
Thane and Shepard prepare for their first long-anticipated outing. Nearly everything seems to be getting in their way. Third in a trilogy, with "Probed" and "Dosed".
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,340 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
Across the Sea by Valkyrie2018 reviews
A love poem from Thane to FemShep he never got to show to her. I wrote this for an 8th grade Language Arts project.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 139 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/9/2014 - [Shepard (F), Thane K.] - Complete
He Doth Not Sleep by Moranth reviews
A brief look at what may have happened after the coup attempt on the Citadel. T for a little language.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 943 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
Haunted by Waters by FraochDubh reviews
Shepard's new Spectre status puts her on the path to save the galaxy, among other things. Unbeknownst to her, it also puts her on the path to an assassin who is becoming increasingly disturbed by the long-dead emotions seeping into his consciousness. Spans ME1-3. Some liberties taken with canon. Characters & fictional places are property of BioWare.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,642 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 5/15/2013 - Shepard (F), Thane K.
Resolution by Ezri Krios reviews
Thane Krios unexpectedly survives the Reaper war and reunites with some old squad mates. All accept his Siha. If she isn't dead, it is feared she must be in great jeopardy. Despite the team's desire to locate Shepard, they first must find out if the war is really over.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 147,731 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 11/7/2012 - Shepard (F), Thane K.
Slipping by Lindira reviews
In his final days, Thane slips into memories of his last love. A love story in glimpses and stolen moments. F!ShepxThane. Spoilers for Mass Effect 3. Complete.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,473 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 4/22/2013 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
Heaven Forbid by GabzillaSnuffles reviews
It's been 20 years since his death and Shepard still can't come to terms with it.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,659 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/28/2013 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
The Fading Sun by Orifiel reviews
"Her sweet whispers urge my heart to persist in beating, shield my mind from suffering the toll, bid my flesh to remember our meeting, and write her love all across my soul." As precious time slowly ticks away, Thane and Shepard share one last night of intimacy before going off to their respective fates.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,304 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/11/2013 - [Shepard (F), Thane K.] - Complete
50 Sentences Challenge- Thane Krios by Dizzydodo reviews
Written for the fifty sentences challenge on Tumblr. Brief snippets of Thane's life pre-Normandy. Mostly Thane/Irikah. Rated T for violence and mild suggestiveness, but mostly for safety.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,554 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 11/11/2012 - Published: 11/10/2012 - Thane K., Irikah K. - Complete
Missing from Memory by ShogunOfSweets reviews
A man once said, "If you want peace, then work for justice." I believe in nothing more than the protection of the innocent, and I'll do whatever it takes to save as many as I can. No one can stop me from doing what I feel is right. Not the Alliance. Not Cerberus. Not even him. [Shrios; follows the events of ME2; rating will change to 'M' in later chapters]
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,668 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 3/25/2013 - Published: 12/2/2012 - Shepard (F), Thane K.
Sugar Sweet Scuffle by Exia reviews
Before ME3 shattered all our hopes and dreams, there was this. Thane, Shepard, and Kaiden. On the Normandy, together. Taking on the Reapers with LI's old and new!
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,322 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/20/2012 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
Memory Eternal by NotCras
A small story on the behind the scenes action involving Thane in Mass Effect 3. Hope I did Thane justice, I tried my best.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,660 - Favs: 7 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Thane K., Shepard (M) - Complete
Lingering by popehippo reviews
After returning from the Citadel after the death of a loved one, Fiona Shepard receives some comfort from the last person she imagined. Oneshot, FemShep/Thane, hints of FemShep/Javik
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,302 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/31/2012 - Shepard (F), Javik - Complete
Reflections by Igrayne01 reviews
One-Shot. After a night of passion with Thane Krios, Commander Angelina Shepard ruminates on her past mistakes and their consequences.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,962 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Shepard (F), Thane K. - Complete
What the Water Gave Me by Mighty Crouton reviews
My mind is constantly layered by images of Irikah's lessons, Irikah's death, Kolyat's redemption, Shepard walking away, and five hundred collector deaths at once or in different sequences. Thane Krios POV. A Jane 'Foucault' Shepard tale.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,319 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Thane K., Shepard (F) - Complete
Fading In & Out by AmakiirDragon reviews
Commander Jeanette Shepard has been haunted by memories before. The death of her family and friends are the worst memories but after being revived from the dead her flashbacks hit her more often than before. Sometimes she can't tell the difference between the past and present and it all blends together. Can she keep it straight to save the galaxy?
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 71,741 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 5/4/2012 - Published: 10/4/2011 - Shepard (F), Thane K.
What She Really Needs by LanaKrios reviews
A letter from Kaidan has Naomi stressed out. She feels she has to spar to get her frustrations out of her system. Could she be wrong? Rated T for foul language.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,377 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/2/2012 - Thane K., Shepard (F) - Complete
Just Breathe by popehippo reviews
50 single sentence challeng from the 1sentence community on LiveJournal, with the claimed pairing of Female!Shepard and Thane Krios.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/28/2010 - Thane K., Shepard (F) - Complete
Observations by Willow in Winter reviews
Thane thinks about how different he and Shepard are, but also how they are the same. ME2 setting.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,376 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Thane K., Shepard (F) - Complete
84 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »