Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera The Land of a Thousand Daggers
The Land of a Thousand Daggers
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 11-27-06
Founder: Poisonous Poppy - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 39357
Dedicated to the very best works of Phantom fanfiction set in Persia Kay based or otherwise, not pairing specific. Enjoy!

The Apologist by Stephantom reviews
A conversation between Nadir and Erik, set in Persia.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/20/2003 - Persian/Daroga, Erik - Complete
Erik's Reward by Elcie reviews
Oneshot. What if the Persian did not help Erik leave Persia after the palace of tricks was completed? And who is this mysterious woman? My submission to the second PFN morbidity writing contest.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/27/2005 - Erik - Complete
The Death Artist by ErikaNapoleonica reviews
Submited to the Morbidity Writing Constest! Erik is in Persia, working and experimenting to build attractions for the Little Sultana... why not go deeper into his work? Read & Review! Enjoy the darkness around! Mwhahahaha!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,259 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Published: 4/7/2005 - Erik - Complete
The Khanum by The Real Christine Daae reviews
THIS STORY IS FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! (I think I'm going to faint!) (Story is actually rated R but will not show up on a regular search unless it is rated PG-13) Erik is serving in Persia, some of the darkest hours of his life!!!!!!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,604 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/19/2003 - Published: 2/28/2002