Home Community Games Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda: A fanfiction to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: A fanfiction to the Past
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 12-06-05
Founder: Maniac SwordBreaker - Stories: 15 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 25432
This C2 focuses on the classic Zelda games before OoT in terms of release date. Namely the original Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, ALttP, and LA. If you know any fics based on those games, please inform me via PM or forums so that I can add them.

In Shadow He Hath Been Revived by karkashan reviews
“My, my. I have to admit, I did not expect to see you here, hero.” A different take on the final fight in Zelda 2. Oneshot.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,409 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/28/2008 - Link, Ganondorf - Complete
Hookshot Rescue by Komrade Kwestions reviews
Set right after Eagle's Tower. Link finds Marin trapped and comes to her resuce. Oneshot. LinkxMarin.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,335 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Link, Marin
ZELDA II: The Adventure of Link by jak981125 reviews
A novelization of the Zelda II story with a unique perspective. The final chapter is up. See the ultimate fate of Hyrule as Link fights his final battle.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 62,643 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/22/2006 - Published: 2/6/2006 - Link - Complete
Bridge the Ocean by LauraCeleste reviews
Addendum Added! Set shortly before the events of Link's Awakening. Examines the rationality of youthful emotions. What were the circumstances behind Link's voyage?
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,816 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 12/7/2002 - Published: 12/4/2002
The Legend Begins by Janus3003 reviews
Ganondorf Dragmire has launched a massive attack on the kingdom of Hyrule, and war has broken loose. In the midst of it all is a young man named Link. Novelization of The Legend of Zelda, the first game, with more characters & events. Zelink.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,678 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/27/2005 - Published: 9/7/2004 - Link, Zelda - Complete
Gatecrash by The Wallflower reviews
In Link's world, the pendants of the Triforce are stolen. In Mega Man's world, robot masters attack the lab. The blue bomber escapes through Dr. Light's unfinished transporter and lands in Hyrule. Now these two must form a team against enemies of both magic and technology. Can they trust each other long to defeat the evil that threatens both worlds?
Crossover - Legend of Zelda & Mega Man - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 86,441 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/3/2006 - Published: 10/24/2005 - Link, Zelda, Rock - Complete
Zelda 3: Cycle Of The Triforce by Magus523 reviews
When the wizard Agahnim gives the nearly forgotten Ganon a way back into Hyrule after thousands of years, disaster threatens once again... Novelization.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 126,939 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Complete
Feelings and Memories: A Link to his Past by Maniac SwordBreaker reviews
Oneshot. Years after ALttP. Link is worried about the future so he seeks the past for comfort. He also starts thinking about his TRUE relationship with Zelda. Are they friends, lovers, or is he simply her protector and nothing more?
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,066 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/4/2006 - Link, Zelda - Complete
Bridge Across the Sea by RisanF reviews
Based on the '92 Nintendo Power comics. After Koholint, Link struggles with finding himself amidst a sea of doubt. After washing ashore on a distant island and meeting up with an old friend, will he learn that his heart lies at home with the one he loves? NEW EPILOGUE ADDED
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,218 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/14/2012 - Published: 1/16/2005 - [Link, Zelda] - Complete
Fading Away by Hammermaster reviews
A tale of a beautiful maiden, disappearing as only a dream will. A story of a saddened hero, searching for a way to find himself again. A story of love... Epilogue. The journey home begins.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 21,541 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/13/2006 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Link, Marin - Complete