Home Community Cartoons SpongeBob SquarePants The Legion Of Sandy Fans
The Legion Of Sandy Fans
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons SpongeBob SquarePants, Since: 10-10-04
Founder: Some Guy Named LH - Stories: 13 - Followers: 2 - id: 5645
Just what the title says. :P

The 3 Little Idiots And The Big Bad Squid by Kathy The Cat reviews
It's another version of the three little pigs! I know that Sandy isn't really an idiot, but I had to pick SOMEONE to be the third person, and it couldn't be Gary because well, he's a snail
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/15/2002
The Treedome by LinkinPark1 reviews
This is a parody of the Blink 182 song "The Rock Show". Rated PG because of censored-out language. (it's censored out, bout you'd know what word it is) R + R please!!!
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2002
Spongebob and the dance... by wYcHek reviews
Spongebob takes Sandy to the Halloween dance. Will they win for best costumes?
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 741 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/14/2002
Dancin Disasters by Clarinet Killer reviews
What do you get when you mix Spongebob, Sandy, Patrick, and ice cream? Squidward, his awful clarinet music, and a cheesy rent-a-date? Find out here! Chapter 2 now updated! This is my first fanfic so be completely honest and please R&R.
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,086 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 7/17/2002
Spongy Love by robert3A-SN reviews
In the sequel to my story "The Date", soon after SpongeBob and Sandy's night out the two start to think they may have deeper feelings for each other- but two big problems are about to come because of that. Fic now complete!
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,725 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/29/2002 - Published: 8/26/2002 - Complete
The Date by robert3A-SN reviews
Basically another story in which SpongeBob and Sandy go on a date for the first time. Read on to see just how it goes for them.
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,031 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2002
Spongebob's first date with Sandy by Sir Jecht reviews
What is wrong with Spongebob? (ps: plz review)
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 416 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/21/2003
One Crazy Night! by Some Guy Named LH reviews
When Spongebob has a sleepover at Patrick's, he sneaks out to Sandy's Treedome. What is goning to happen in this one crazy night?
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 518 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/30/2003
Sandy and Patrick by angelface8192 reviews
Sandy and Patrick are going out
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 172 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 10/7/2003
love and hurtness by Stupid-Queen reviews
sandy invents a love potion but after she invents it everything goes down hill for spongebob.
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 771 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 6/7/2004
Spongebob gets an Arranged Marriage! by Woe is Me reviews
Sandy is not happy with SpongeBob's new wife. Does Kiki Corale really love Spongebob? What does Sandy do to her to find out? To find out, read my fanfic and REVIEW! Rated for a couple kissing scenes and romantic stuff. COMPLETED!
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/10/2004 - Complete
What Land? by The Diabolical Plankton reviews
Sandy Teaches Spongebob About Land And Him And His Friends Go To Land And Meets Some Other Nicktoons But Later They Deisover Working On Land Is Hard Work
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 203 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 6/29/2004
Far Away Visit by Bloom Flower reviews
Sandy's cousin coming to visit! Is she going to be prepared for all the trouble that Patrick and Spongebob is going to cause?
SpongeBob SquarePants - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,980 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 2/13/2005 - Published: 9/18/2004