Home Community Books Series Of Unfortunate Events The Life That Never Was
The Life That Never Was
Follow .
Focus: Books Series Of Unfortunate Events, Since: 06-19-05
Founder: Invader Vega - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 17015
A community dedicated to the tragic love between the author of ASoUE and the mysterious Beatrice. No MRated fics.

Nine Days by Invader Vega reviews
...could scarcely stop weeping for nine days. The events of the day that ruined Lemony's life forever.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,300 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/21/2005 - Lemony S. - Complete
Unfinished by animalisticigus reviews
This dreadful story is completed, unlike the title. A Lemony and Beatrice story.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,922 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/9/2005 - Complete
The Story of the Snicket Siblings by Hlessirah reviews
The final chapter of this miserable fanfic has now been posted, but I’m sure you would rather read a much happier conclusion, than hear about Lemony's lonely night in a terrible tower.
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 29,889 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/2/2005 - Published: 9/24/2004 - Complete
For you, Beatrice by PearlGirl reviews
A love poem Lemony wrote to Beatrice when he was feeling miserable. LB I REVIEWED THIS POEM MYSELF AND GAVE EVIDENCE FOR MY CLAIMS! I DON'T THINK THAT LEMONY WAS THE BAUDELAIRE'S FATHER, I ONLY THINK HE LOVE THEIR MOTHER BEFORE SHE MARRIED MR.BAUDELAIRE!
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 352 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Complete