Home Community Cartoons Total Drama series The Light within the Darkness: The Gwen Community
The Light within the Darkness: The Gwen Community
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Total Drama series, Since: 08-05-10
Founder: AJustice90 - Stories: 32 - Followers: 1 - id: 84192
This Community is all about Gwen, Total Drama's goth with a heart of gold.

Stitched Up by Underworld Angel reviews
Ok, let's see what has happen to me: my so called 'friends' murdered me, I been resurrected back inside my body & I have to fight demons and stop some psycho b**** from causing the apocalypse. Yeah, that's normal. Re-Wrote Ch.3
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 32,875 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Gwen
Unexpected Opportunities by ADT-DC reviews
In this one-shot, Blaineley is given her job back at Celebrity Manhunt and attempts to dish out some drama when she locks DJ and Gwen in the same room. What will happen in between them? R&R!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,722 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/22/2010 - DJ, Gwen - Complete
tickle fight by rosebud171 reviews
Okay guy's this TXG story may get cute hope you enjoy and Happy Christmas Eve.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Trent, Gwen
A Change by blueflower1594 reviews
Heather and Gwen are stuck in a cave together! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!.... Or is this exactly what the two girls need to FINALLY talk out their differences?
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Heather, Gwen - Complete
Missing Loves by StarSpangledSteve reviews
A story about Gwen and Owen talking about their lost loves. Spoiler Alert! This may spoil some of episode 11 of TDWT. Do NOT read if you dont wanna read a spoiler.
Total Drama series - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 595 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Gwen, Owen - Complete
Done by Cereal-Killa reviews
Over. It's finally done. She and Duncan might have been over, but somehow, everything seemed so new. Everything seemed like it was just beginning. –I have to say, this is my most awesome story ever.-
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/18/2010 - Gwen, Courtney - Complete
What I See by TheWriterFormerlyKnownAsNixon reviews
WHAT'S THAT, I'M BACK? When the cast of TDWT get a break, Cody and Gwen finally get a moment to themselves to talk about, well, each other. When Gwen asks Cody just what he sees in her that makes him so persistent, how will she react to his response?
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,782 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Cody, Gwen - Complete
The Past Can Change Everything by StarSpangledSteve reviews
This sequel to And Now You're Gone has been requested by many people. You guys inspired me to write it so here it is. Trent has a flashback of Gwen and Him by a fire as Gwen was kicked off Tdwt. WARNING! SPOILER!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
The Claw by Kool Broadway Reader reviews
You know,I could teach you how to play and actually win these claw games."Gwen shook her head."I wouldn't waste your time. I'm a hopeless case when it comes to the claw."Trent laughed."Oh come on, you can't be that bad.""Trust me, she is!" R&R please!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,039 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 8/19/2010 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
He Did What? by Shadow Quil reviews
Alejandro and Gwen share a moment - thought not a great one - before the final challenge. Disclaimer: I do not own the Total Drama Series
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/27/2010 - Gwen, Alejandro - Complete
How To Save A Life by NeverGoesToSleep reviews
A Gwen and Courtney broken/repairing friendship songfic written to the song "How To Save A Life" By the Fray.
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,200 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Courtney, Gwen - Complete
Picking up the pieces by randompandattack reviews
One night Duncan suddenly dumps Gwen. Gwen is heartbroken, but luckily Cody is there to pick up the pieces. Will she discover her feelings for him? CodyxGwen one-shot
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,788 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/12/2010 - [Cody, Gwen] - Complete
Yugioh Total Drama World by AJustice90 reviews
Yugioh TDW! This story is set in an alternate reality of the Total Drama universe where the show doesn't exist and the biggest hit is Duel Monsters. Story discontinued.
Crossover - Yu-Gi-Oh & Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,785 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/2/2011 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Duel Monster, Gwen
Angel on Earth by the meaty grape reviews
When Trent is forced to move to a small town in Montana, he expects it to be the most boring experience of his life. Soon he finds that it is very interesting, maybe too interesting.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 27,169 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/18/2010 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Trent, Gwen
Elimination by smileyBAM03 reviews
After Gwen accidentally loses a challenge for her team, will she get voted off? TrentXGwen. Rated T for language
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,666 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/26/2008 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
Like You Need More Drama by PsiKoDheLiKa reviews
Takes place after Gwen gets voted off from Total Drama Action. She goes back to Playa de Losers, where she meets Trent and tries to apologize with him for what happened back in the competition. Will he accept her back?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,101 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/3/2009 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
Peanut Butter Brownies by PurplePunkette reviews
Gwen and Trent go to the same high school, but have never met. That is, until they're paired up in cooking class! And what is their assignment? To make peanut butter brownies of course! One-Shot GxT and mentioning DxC & GxB
Total Drama series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,033 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/12/2009 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
The Glass Coffin by Ink Stained Lily reviews
I don't own tdi. When they all faced their worst fears I wrote a different ending to Gwen's challenge. Glass box cracks letting in a lot of sand that will suffocate her if Trent doesn't come to the rescue. Please read and review.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,502 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 9/13/2009 - Gwen, Trent - Complete
The Best Day of Her Life by Fckn reviews
Gwen's birthday is coming up and somebody has yet to care for it, but when trent steps in, he plans for a big surprise. Will it work out? Will Chris and Chef attend? Will I ever update TDITWIWB soon? Oh, what the hell? Gwen/Trent Happy Story!
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,957 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/9/2010 - Gwen, Trent - Complete
Nowhere To Run by MistyKittyKat reviews
I'm no longer that skinny awkward looking girl, no longer that girling drowning herself in her own depression, no longer slitting her wrists...I'm past that stage now... GxT romance, GxD friendship enjoy
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,569 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
Stranded by VampGrl1234 reviews
Trent and Gwen are stranded on an island, and they think that the other is dead. Untill they find each other and live thier lives on the island. Untill something unexpected comes up, and they are anxiouse to get home.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,288 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/19/2009 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Gwen, Trent - Complete
My life, my choice, my baby by My Name is Squirt reviews
Gwen has given birth. Will Trent be apart of their daughter's life? Now complete
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,021 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/13/2010 - Published: 1/2/2010 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
Loving them always by My Name is Squirt reviews
I deleted a new somewhat wonderful miracle, & decided to rewrite it.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,761 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 12/28/2009 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Gwen - Complete
Death comes back by My Name is Squirt reviews
Gwen is now a senior in highschool. She's back to her old life, & her old friends. But what made her go goth is now back.
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 6,576 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/12/2009 - Published: 8/20/2009 - Gwen - Complete
After the Aftermath by Atticus07 reviews
Having both been eliminated from Total Drama Action, Trent and Gwen are unsure of how to act around one another and what to do. After the second aftermath show, will they grow closer together as friends, or even something more?
Total Drama series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,717 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/7/2009 - Published: 9/23/2009 - Trent, Gwen - Complete
27 | Page 1 2 Next »