Home Community Movies Lost Boys The Lost and Found.
The Lost and Found.
Follow .
Focus: Movies Lost Boys, Since: 12-07-09
Founder: vindictive.COW.x - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 76539
Reserved for only the best Lost Boys stories out there, well my personel favourites anyways.

Second Chance by Amaryllidinae reviews
After a strange meeting with a fortuneteller, Felicia Rhys finds herself in Santa Carla… and in the 80s! Unsuspecting yet headstrong, can she survive with a group of vampires on her tail? David & OC. (UPDATE: previous chapters are being refreshed.)
Lost Boys - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 22 - Words: 181,676 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 9/5/2014 - Published: 2/28/2010 - David
The Escaped Patient by ImaginationSation reviews
I can see everyones future, yet I cannot see His. It brings relief that I can always stay in the present when I'm with him. But something swirls inside me, something thats telling me that He is dangerous, can I trust Him? PaulXOC
Lost Boys - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,577 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 5/1/2010 - Published: 11/22/2009 - Paul
Far From Normal by FireGoddess528 reviews
At age 5 Gerti realizes the monsters in her room are really spirits of dead boys. The only problem is she's the only one who can see them. As the years pass she grows closer to the boys so she jumps at the chance to reunite them with their lost brother.
Lost Boys - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 916 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 30 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Marko, Paul
Immortal Cravings by Samantha-kun reviews
Even the immortal have cravings sometimes, and sometimes the cravings can't be satisfied by blood. DavidxMichael OneShot
Lost Boys - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/17/2008 - Complete
A Lily in the Darkness by lordofthebreakdance reviews
David has his entire life. The boys are his only company. Things get complicated though when a baby is found in the back seat of their latest victims. No Star, Micheal, Laddie, etc. Rated T for slight gore, Language, etc.
Lost Boys - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 19,486 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/10/2009 - Published: 7/23/2009 - David - Complete