Home Community Books Harry Potter The Marauder days
The Marauder days
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 01-25-07
Founder: miss-blanche - Stories: 28 - Followers: 2 - id: 41658
The marauder stories I think deserve a standing obation. Can focus solely on Sirius, Remus, Peter or James or a combination of the four. Their days at school, their days in the order, the days before and after James' and Lily's death and the days before and after Sirius' death. Any genre, any length... Enjoy them, I know I did.

The Freshmen by FalseEyelashes reviews
For the life of me I cannot remember...What made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise...For the life of me I cannot believe we'd ever die for these sins...We were merely freshmen...
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/27/2004 - Complete
Rebel by Jewels5 reviews
Sixteen and reckless, with smooth black hair, greyblue eyes, and a personality that screamed “Motorcycle.”
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,196 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 392 - Follows: 30 - Published: 12/26/2005 - Sirius B. - Complete
Oh, Susanna by WastelandRose reviews
She's going to drive him mad, he's sure of it. That's, of course, assuming she hasn't actually succeeded in doing so already, and he doesn't know if he's entirely sure she hasn't... Sort of a songfic, but not really. SiriusOC
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,184 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/31/2005 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
Mystery of the Mysterious Middle Name by WritingRamblingRavenclaw reviews
Remus was certainly full of mysteries, especially to Lily Evans, who took pride in being an excellent mystery solver. At the moment, the most tantalizing Remusmystery of all was the Mystery of the Mysterious Middle Name. LilyRemus [oneshot]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 674 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/11/2007 - Lily Evans P., Remus L. - Complete
Unspecial by Bratanimus reviews
“I rush to the window and fling it wide, grateful that another friend lives another day ...” In wartime, a pregnant Lily discovers the cost of being normal. Remus and Lily friendship.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,286 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Lily Evans P., Remus L. - Complete
A First Time for Everything by AmazingBouncingFerret445 reviews
When Sirius stumbles into his dormitory late one evening, the other Marauders question his whereabouts. A story about first times, a questionable Hufflepuff, and a false detention. SBOC, No Slash
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,649 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Sirius B. - Complete
On Yer Bike! by The Steppy One reviews
James and Sirius discuss the impending war.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,371 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/12/2007 - James P., Sirius B. - Complete
Accidere Fera by Lady Bracknell reviews
The Marauders have made a pact to help Remus, but, as the full moon approaches, and Peter struggles to get to grips with Animagus transformation, James starts to wonder if he's wasting his time, if Peter just doesn't have this level of magic in him.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,250 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/12/2007 - James P., Peter P. - Complete
Pieces by punned reviews
Fifty sentences that describe the LilySirius relationship from the beginning of Hogwarts to Lily's death, not in chronological order. Written for 1sentenceorder at LiveJournal.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Lily Evans P., Sirius B. - Complete
The Happiest Day of Your Life by fictionalcandie reviews
The happiest day of a person's life is supposedly their wedding day.... but what about your best friend's wedding day? [Oneshot.]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,750 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Sirius B., James P. - Complete
Clouds In My Coffee by Lady Bracknell reviews
Parties like this are for nameless drinks and faceless people, Sirius thinks, and drowning out the world for a while so they can pretend it doesn't exist.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,438 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/22/2007 - Sirius B., OC - Complete
Under The Table by Lady Bracknell reviews
Sirius persuades a reluctant Tonks to take an even more reluctant Remus out for a drink on his birthday. Will there be a spark of something other than mutual annoyance between them?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 32,183 - Reviews: 538 - Favs: 513 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 8/3/2006 - Published: 3/10/2006 - Remus L., N. Tonks - Complete
A Healer's Touch by Chantika19 reviews
Remus comes to terms with the death of his friends and the end of the Marauder Era. But not without the help of a Healer.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,127 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/5/2006 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Remus L., OC
Coloring Books by AmazinglyMe reviews
A glimpse of what the Marauders might have done to their coloring books as children. V. short.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 367 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/1/2006 - Complete
So Long Ago by angeltread reviews
Remus finds a photograph...TEARJERKER
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 899 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/28/2005
The Dog's Guide to Kissing a Girl by Pirate Perian reviews
Remus is afraid that if he tries to kiss the girl he likes, she'll say no. But with a little advice from Sirius, what could go wrong?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,521 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/22/2005 - Remus L., Sirius B. - Complete
Preservation of Peace by thebloodyquill reviews
...All that mattered was that she stilled love him. Lily-Remus to the extreme. COMPLETE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 555 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/17/2005 - Remus L., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Her Secret Infatuation by thatgirljazz reviews
One dark night, Lily Evans contemplates what she has been hiding for two years. Her secret desire for one of the Marauders, that isn't James. Will she act on her feelings? Or will she let them go?For SilentConfession's Why Does Loving You Feel So Wrong? C
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,147 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/15/2007 - Lily Evans P. - Complete
Chasing Cars by elenwyn reviews
Remus knows they shouldn't be out of bounds at night...but something about her just makes him follow, makes him go wherever she leads him. RL
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 931 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/14/2006 - Lily Evans P., Remus L. - Complete
Then Fate Stepped In by Prongs' Princess reviews
[written before HBP, but it doesn't really affect anything] Lily's POV, she looks back on her life after her death. Starts 7th year, goes until her and James' death. It'll be long. JL, SOC, ROC.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 44 - Words: 157,188 - Reviews: 634 - Favs: 198 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 1/7/2007 - Published: 8/5/2004 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Declarations of a Differentiated Teen by mz kittyy reviews
As if I don’t have enough problems already. My one true love doesn’t return my affections, my best friend has fallen in love, and my cat hates me! I am so pathetic...I need a potato... MWPP Era.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 58,516 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 1/26/2010 - Published: 11/27/2006 - Sirius B., OC
Black and White by ISpeakBraile reviews
Samantha White: Impatient, cynical, incessantly sarcastic, strongwilled, incredibly bright. Sirius Black: Charming, witty, egotistical, stubborn, unnervingly sharp. Warning: this is my first fanfic ever. Extreme Mary Sue-ness ahead. Proceed with caution. Abandoned.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,062 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 1/20/2007 - Published: 11/30/2006 - Sirius B., OC
Let Me Be Your Downfall by kamers reviews
MWPPL with OC. It seems everyone finds something different in Hogwarts: a best friend, an enemy, a fiance, or just memories. It's what you do with them that shows what you've really learned.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 147,303 - Reviews: 230 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/2/2007 - Published: 7/10/2006 - Remus L., OC
Moments of Bliss by moonymaniac reviews
Remus Lupin is a man with a tragic past, one filled with pain, suffering and sorrow. But it is also a past filled with great adventure, true friendship and...love? Marauder's Era. Remus centric but loads of the Marauders. Mainly RLOC, with some JPLE.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 70 - Words: 442,547 - Reviews: 503 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 6/8 - Published: 9/28/2005 - Remus L., Marauders, Lily Evans P., OC
Just Good Friends by Lady Bracknell reviews
It's the practical, sensible thing for them to go Christmas shopping together. Nothing more. At least, that's what Remus tells himself when he and Lily head out into Muggle London for the day.... RLLE
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,632 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Remus L., Lily Evans P. - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »