Home Community Cartoons Danger Mouse The Mayfair PillarBox
The Mayfair PillarBox
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danger Mouse, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Sabertooth Kitty - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 1737
The incredible fanfiction archives of Danger Mouse!

Poor Little Rich Boy by Sabertooth Kitty reviews
Stiletto comes from a somewhat troubled past- growing up in a rich family isn't all it's cracked up to be. In fact, he sought something more... and in his quest, got pulled into a trap he has yet to escape. This is the Italian crow's story... (NEW! Ch. 4)
Danger Mouse - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,166 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 1/24/2005 - Published: 1/8/2005
Two of the Best and Two of the Worst by Trynia Merin reviews
Newly edited! Danger Mouse and Penfold are the latest victims of a new alliance between Greenback and an american criminal Cam EleonRex, so he goes missing from the latest episode! Can Agent M6 Lori L'amour and her partner Bagel find them in time?
Danger Mouse - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,009 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 7/14/2008 - Published: 9/23/2003 - Complete
Choices by Tea-Cub reviews
Beginning of 'Danger Mouse: Heroes' series. When Danger Mouse falls for a human, a choice must be made between a life in the real world and his agent career...FINISHED! YABBA DABBA DOO!
Danger Mouse - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,542 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 10/4/2003 - Published: 6/30/2003
The New Recruit by Sabertooth Kitty reviews
Episode 1 of "The New Adventures of Danger Mouse"- When DM is given a new recruit, what he didn't expect was an American college student...
Danger Mouse - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,665 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/11/2003
The French Lady by Sabertooth Kitty reviews
Danger Mouse has a French lady friend named Fifi (according to CH); I decided to try my hand at this romance. It's a powerful story, but note the rating- there is mild sensuality (a deep romantic relationship) and deep angst (harsh emotions, depression).
Danger Mouse - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,666 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/27/2003
A Stranger's Destiny by KittyNakajimaX reviews
I should have uploaded this one first before doing the second one! XD Anyway, this is the first DM2003 fanfic that i ever wrote....dates back to around 2000. Susan, following the orders of the new chief Primus, relunctantly travels back to the year 2000 t
Danger Mouse - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,136 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/11/2002