Home Community General The Midnight Boys Channel (yaoi)
The Midnight Boys Channel (yaoi)
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-08-13
Founder: Anon-GallowGlass1 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 108804
WELCOME TO THE M.B.C.
Everybody has deep, dark, maybe even sexy fantisies and desires, and this channel is here to fulfill EVERY, SINGLE, ONE OF THEM. Starring our favorite boys from Persona 4 and Golden. Involves Yaoi, M-ratings, and a lot of parings.

Shadow King by souyoosk reviews
A quick little drabble on the relationship between the two teen's shadows.
Persona Series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 319 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/2/2013 - Yosuke H., Souji S./Yuu N. - Complete
Distance Doesn't Matter by dreamalittlebigger101 reviews
Souji only wanted to come back to Inaba to surprise Yosuke. Souji was getting to spend another year with his friends and now boyfriend Yosuke, but something happens, Yosuke goes missing! Will Souji and get to him in time, and will somethings from Yosuke's past answer some questions I'm sure we all have?
Persona Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,737 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/30/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Yosuke H., Souji S./Yuu N.
Emperor by Jesse Cullen reviews
Oneshot. Souji x Kanji. A different outcome to the events that took place at the school camping trip. Souji helps Kanji face his true self. Rated for language.
Persona Series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,015 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/23/2012 - Souji S./Yuu N., Kanji T. - Complete
There's Something Wrong by GothicNinjaKitty reviews
Kanji see's there is something wrong with his Senpai, Yu. What can he do to help? a little between Shounen-Ai and Yaoi between Kanji and Yu (more so Shounen-Ai). Maybe a little Rise bashing (I like her, but not so much when I wrote this story) Well enjoy and please review. KanjixYu. Based off of the game and a little off of the anime. Note: Sorry that the story is so spread out.
Persona Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,935 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/26/2013 - Souji S./Yuu N., Kanji T., Yosuke H., Rise K. - Complete