Home Community Books Ranger's Apprentice The Misadventures of Gilan
The Misadventures of Gilan
Follow .
Focus: Books Ranger's Apprentice, Since: 05-05-12
Founder: JustaBunchaHOOPLA - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 100014
Gilan's always getting into trouble, isn't he? Well, this community is a tribute to our favorite (or at least mine) ranger! PM me of you have a story that fits under this catagory

Gilan's New 'Do by Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel reviews
1 Gilan decided to grow a WHAT? 2 Will and Gil sound like Shakespeare invaded their vocab. Halt doesn't like it, and decides to take drastic measures...Rated JIC
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 741 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/9/2012 - Published: 5/28/2012 - Will, Gilan
Gilan's Gallantries by Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel reviews
This is my entry for Caramel Cheesecake's Gilan story challange. Gilan has to run errands in town while Halt rides up to the castle. He meets some, er, trouble on the way; hilarity ensues.XD K to be safe. Mildly flirty chars. nothing serious.;
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,747 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Halt, Gilan - Complete
The Haunting of St Patrick by xxDodo reviews
Gilan doesn't really believe in all the old superstitions about St. Patrick. But when they start coming true, maybe the stories aren't very silly after all... St. Patrick's Day one-shot, R&R!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,913 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Published: 3/17/2011 - Halt, Gilan - Complete
One in a Million by xxDodo reviews
Gilan? Apprenticeship? Those two words imply a laughter drug. And here I bring you, the many highlights of such a time. Because Gilan Davidson is one in a million. Series of oneshots unless otherwise stated. Warnings vary per chapter. Enjoy the Gil-ness!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,515 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/8/2011 - Published: 7/3/2011 - Gilan, Halt - Complete
Pocket Change by Celeste K. Raven reviews
Will has come up with a creative new way to get pocket change!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,269 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Will, Halt - Complete
Of Waffles and Kleptomaniacs by Negative8Zero reviews
A small collection of drabbles and short stories that I wrote...they take place before, during, and after Gilan's apprenticeship. It'll eventually have fifty chapters in all...I really hope that you enjoy them. TOTALLY ABANDONED SORRY.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 38 - Words: 22,325 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/18/2011 - Published: 7/29/2010 - Halt, Gilan
Gilan, goats, and a grey hair by Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel reviews
On the second day of Gilan's apprenticeship to Halt, Gilan goes to town for the farmers market, and comes back under strange circumstances. The story of Halt's first grey hair! Cuz Halt and Gilan just rock that way.The other chaps are a colection of Gil-centric oneshots. cover art by me, for chap 4. Yes, it's Gilan.:3
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,021 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/11/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Gilan, Halt
Gilan's Plan that Failed, as was Expected by With-the-Wolves reviews
Gilan Comes up with a plan to prank Halt. But then it fails for two reasons. A It was terrible to begin with and B Will messes it up. Please R&R!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Will, Horace, Halt, Gilan - Complete