Home Community Books Twilight The Missing Moments
The Missing Moments
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-09-09
Founder: MotherAtHeart - Stories: 37 - Followers: 12 - id: 73053
Stories that follow the world Stephenie created. These may be moments that were skipped, not created yet, or were covered but are now from someone else's point of view. So that means, all canon pairings but some stories before Twilight, after Breaking Dawn and some in between. They will all also be creative, entertaining, and well written.

Breakfast by Eowyn77 reviews
This was my fluff and nonsense entry for the Summer Lovin' contest on Pelirroja's Twilight site. To my utter amazement, I placed, taking third. As always, thanks goes out to my lovely beta MotherofaBella. Hope you enjoy!
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,960 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/10/2007 - Complete
Cheating by Amelia Bedelia reviews
A friendly game of basketball between a couple of wolves and a vampire hybrid takes a turn for the worse for Renesmee when she realizes that teams are shirts and skins - and Jake is a skin. Renesmee/Jake. One-Shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,888 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Seduction by blondie AKA robin reviews
Bella was intent on seducing Edward, but somehow he managed to get a ring on her finger. His side of the story may surprise you - or maybe it won't! Chapter 20 "Compromise" of eclipse from EPOV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,917 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 462 - Follows: 95 - Published: 5/20/2009 - Edward, Bella
A Family Complete by Lady Saffir reviews
Esme POV. Takes place as a Breaking Dawn missing moments challenge. Esme and Carlisle arrive home to meet their granddaughter.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Complete
I Like the Bed by Justine Lark reviews
Bella escaped Alice's guard and ran to La Push while Edward was hunting. Now he's back and the two of them have a lot to discuss. But first, they're in bed in a dark room... the end of Eclipse's Temper chapter from Edward's POV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,151 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 46 - Published: 11/12/2009 - Edward, Bella
For My Cinderella by Paradoxically reviews
A fluffy little Alice and Jasper oneshot, from Jasper, in the days before Bella. Involves shopping, some rather ambiguous words, and a single shoe. Whatever is Jasper to do when his lovely little wife takes his words the wrong way?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,310 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/7/2006 - Complete
Renesmee's First Christmas by TheSingingGirl reviews
In honour of the festive season, I decided to write the Christmas that had all of one page devoted to it in Breaking Dawn. From Renesmee's point of view, this is her first Christmas.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,322 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 5/10/2009 - Published: 12/20/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
A Changing Heart by blondie AKA robin reviews
Edward's experience during Bella's change. Parallels pages 355-378 in Breaking Dawn.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,793 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 583 - Follows: 87 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Edward, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Form 1040 by giselle-lx reviews
Because when you're immortal, the only certainty is taxes... While getting some mundane home office work done, Carlisle winds up having a tender moment with his young granddaughter. Set 7 months post BD. One-shot, canon, Carlisle POV.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,871 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 460 - Follows: 51 - Published: 4/8/2009 - Carlisle, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Table Manners by Justine Lark reviews
Bella is determined to hunt as neatly as Edward, but how to stay tidy when they keep getting overcome with passion? A one-shot full of post-BD Cullen family fun!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,242 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 26 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Aroma by trainlindz reviews
Edward fights for control during a battle of man versus beast. Edward/Bella - between New Moon and Eclipse
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 579 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/12/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete
The Perfect Antidote by paigemarie546 reviews
Renesmee can't sleep. Just a bit of JacobxRenesmee fluff. Read and please review, I hope you like it : Post BD, Jacob and Renesmee are married in this story.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 969 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Thirtysix Centimeters by theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw reviews
Breaking Dawn missing moment. Spoilers within. Esme and Carlisle have a little chat after Bella and Edward return home.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,115 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Carlisle, Esme - Complete
Movie Night by NoMoreThanUsual reviews
Summary: A night at home with the Cullens and Bella. Set shortly after Bella and Edward return from Phoenix after James’ attack. Family fluff and teasing. Esme’s POV. Humor.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,025 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 496 - Follows: 63 - Published: 10/4/2008 - Esme, Edward - Complete
Alaskan Moonlight by Stratagem reviews
Kate laid down next to him, pressing her body to his side where she fit like the piece of a puzzle. "Scruffy nomad.” "Your scruffy nomad,” he corrected. "Yes, mine,” she said. Garrett/Kate oneshots; after and during BD.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 25 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Garrett, Kate
Battle Wounds by KlutzLike Bella reviews
Jasper. Alice. A vision. Control will be tested as Jasper learns a bit about himself through an unexpected medium.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,406 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 9/6/2008 - Published: 6/30/2008 - Jasper
Lemon Bars by Angel Ren reviews
Fluffic! Companion to Cupcakes. Edward gets to return Bella's favor and help her make her lemon bars. Superfluff one-shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,820 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 19 - Published: 1/29/2009 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Turbulence by star.flash.17 reviews
Canon New Moon. Alice & Jasper's phone conversation on the plane, with a hint of A/J fluff! One-Shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Alice, Jasper - Complete
Slapjack by Amelia Bedelia reviews
While playing a friendly game of slapjack, Claire and Quil are interrupted by Embry's important announcement - something that takes Claire and Quil's relationship to a whole new level. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,799 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 22 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
Significant Details by whitereflections12 reviews
A conversation between Carlilse and Esme on a rainy fall day. Absolute fluff.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Carlisle, Esme - Complete
Proposal by whitereflections12 reviews
It's time. Jacob is ready to propose to Nessie. That doesn't mean, though, that Edward is ready to let her go...
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,225 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 34 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Little Sister by Lady Saffir reviews
Bella realizes she and Edward aren't the only ones suffering from her decision to continue with the pregnancy. "Jasper," I whispered, knowing he could hear even though he was upstairs.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 940 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/31/2008 - Complete
Lifetime of Waiting by CocoaSampson reviews
"The question is this, dear Katie: How many are you suited for?" I leaned and whispered in his ear. "Just one." Garrett/Kate
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,946 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/16/2008 - Kate, Garrett - Complete
FiftyEight Nights by Eowyn77 reviews
Bridge between Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. The newborns are defeated, the wedding date is set. All that stands between Bella, Edward, and "a happy place" is time. Many thanks to my betas, Darth Ishtar and Tersaseda. Alternating POV.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 75,648 - Reviews: 884 - Favs: 605 - Follows: 301 - Updated: 12/30/2009 - Published: 12/16/2008 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Faith by whitereflections12 reviews
With your life I don't want to take any chances... Please, Bella, don't do this." Carlisle has a talk with Bella about giving up her child to save herself. Angsty, but also slightly...not quite 'fluffy' but...comforting.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,019 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/15/2008 - Carlisle, Bella - Complete
33 | Page 1 2 Next »