Home Community Books Keys to the Kingdom The Morrow Days
The Morrow Days
Follow .
Focus: Books Keys to the Kingdom, Since: 04-01-09
Founder: Daze Rivers - Stories: 21 - Followers: 2 - id: 68575
If you ever wanted to read something purely about the days, or one of the Dawns or Noons? But didn't feel like sorting through a bunch of other stories, or wanted to read a SaturdaySunday fic or something without Arthur and Leaf and Suzy

The Council Of The Days by AshyHeart reviews
The Council Of The Days' From Lady Wednesday's view. First story- What do you think? Note - I do not own KTTK series, And I am not in anyway taking Garth Nix's Work
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/31/2010 - Wednesday
Grim Tuesdays Assassination by JoeLewis reviews
This is my first fanfic, so it might be a bit rubbish. I've always thought that it'd take more than falling into the Pit to kill Tuesday, so I made up this idea!
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Complete
Oh Captain, My Captain by Elycat reviews
Noon and Dusk reflect on Monday's death. Oneshot.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 604 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/15/2009 - Complete
Jealousy by Eleene reviews
Dusk's hatred of the Heir is explored. DuskNoon ficlet.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/1/2005 - Complete
Dreams in the Dark by Elycat reviews
It was no wonder that Monday's Dusk turned away from the Trustees, for they had taken someone from him who could never be replaced... Rating and genre may change, and yes, the summary is awful
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 802 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/31/2006
Surrender by Eleene reviews
Bit of backstory on Lady Wednesday. Allusions to canon. Femmeslash. Spoilers to Drowned Wednesday, so beware.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2006 - Complete
Board Meetings by Erena G.T. Rose reviews
Meetings in the Dayroom are pointless...Dusk&Noon
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2007 - Complete
Chocolate by Erena G.T. Rose reviews
Dusk wants to sleep...Damn Valentine's chocolates! ...Dusk & Noon, Slash. Fluffyness...
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,854 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2007 - Complete
Unfinished Business by Aleia15 reviews
Saturday's Noon brings eagerly awaited news to Dusk. Implied Superior Saturday's DuskLieutenant Keeper
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 928 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/23/2007 - Complete
Sunday Master of The House by Grant Piper reviews
Lord Sunday Master is the Master of The House in the absence of his mother the Architect. But how did Sunday get to be where he is today? Why don't you find out?
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,796 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/1/2007
The Big House by Shamoke reviews
What happens in the House stays in the House.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,795 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/10/2007 - Published: 8/5/2007
Tease by Erena G.T. Rose reviews
Sometimes, Dusk is just a little bit cruel. Dusk x Noon. Slashy. Good, I think. Bear with the repetition, please. I promise it's worth it!
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 871 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2007 - Complete
The Tale of the House by The Laughing Swordsman reviews
My take on how the House came to be.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 600 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Complete
The Morrow Day Council by Prince Azrael reviews
Every thousand years, the Morrow Days hold a council to discuss house matters. See the chaos that follows in the Morrow Day Council.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,724 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/6/2010 - Published: 3/18/2007
No by Sawlt to Your Suger reviews
Final story in the Gauntlet Series. Pre-Tues. Noon has settled in as Noon, when he gets an unexpected visitor. "'Dusk,' he intoned, when he could bear the cold quiet no longer. He would make no mistake about the Denizen’s name." Saved love or love lost?
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,897 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2008 - Complete
Falling by azzami reviews
even they, the finest of the fine, could fall into the dirty muds of sin. seven vignettes.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,104 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 11/9/2008
That Thing by Erena G.T. Rose reviews
There's something up with Dawn and she's taking it out on the boys. Poor Dusk and Noon. Slight Yaoi and Failed Humor. Beware, beware. Oneshot.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,062 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/9/2008 - Complete
Morrow Days at Boot Camp by Ancient and Forever reviews
Sir Thursday mentioned that the Morrow Days did military service? Sounds like fun... Oneshot - unless it proves really popular :
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,489 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/25/2009
Our Brother's Tales by PrideMySin reviews
Being born in a denizen family ensures that you have a different childhood.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 573 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/16/2009 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Complete
On the Other Side of the Room by yarnybear reviews
A little vignette. Two Dawns are in the council room of the Dayroom, before Arthur comes in. This is in book 4 . I haven't written anything for a year, so sorry if I'm a little rusty. Plenty of verbal catfight.
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 973 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Complete
Looking Through Mortal Eyes by Lost In Time and Space reviews
Lord Sunday receives a visit from Superior Saturday /Sarcasm ON: What a great line & Title... . Saturday/Sunday, very small amount of Angst with the final paragraph. -Oneshot-. My very, first Fanfic and my very first story, so please excuse any mistakes!
Keys to the Kingdom - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 986 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/4/2009 - Complete