Home Community General The Most Hauntedest Place on Earth
The Most Hauntedest Place on Earth
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-03-11
Founder: RockSunner - Stories: 60 - Followers: 8 - id: 94346
Stories set in the new "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated" continuity, set in or near the town of Crystal Cove.

The scope has been broadened to "General: All" to include new themes. I will now be adding Gravity Falls stories, especially those that include Lebam, the secret clone of Mabel Pines. Gravity Falls is the inheritor of the "The Most Hauntedest Place on Earth" title, now that Crystal Cove is retired to "The Sunniest Place on Earth."

Cousin Who? by RockSunner reviews
The twins find out a secret about their family history: Pacifica is their cousin! Adopted with permission from WendyCorduroy353. All characters belong to Alex Hirsch and Disney, not me.
Gravity Falls - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,872 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10h ago - Published: 4/13 - Pacifica N., Mabel P., Dipper P.
Now What? by AK1028 reviews
This one shot story takes place during "Come Undone", before the gang meets in the parking lot. What are their reactions to their "lives"? Find out right here! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,330 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14 - Fred, Shaggy, Daphne, Scooby Doo - Complete
The Mysteries of Marcie Fleach:Ch4-The Tri-state Olympiad of Science by Sketchpad reviews
Not having Velma by her side in this year's Olympiad, Marcie decides not to compete. But when this year's competitors are kidnappped and replaced with cunning riddles, Marcie will find out that this Olympiad is not only challenging, but deadly...
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,174 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 3/30
Guilt Is For Lesser Beings by Xanderlike reviews
A lesser being would feel guilt. He is above such things, of course. Professor Pericles reflects on what has become of his Dear Ricky ...
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,191 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/5 - Complete
Jailhouse Pop Rock by RockSunner reviews
What if Bratsman had caught the girls with Sev'ral Timez? An AU set in the world of "The Life of Domiclese." All characters belong to Disney, not me.
Gravity Falls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,021 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 4/8 - Mabel P., Grenda, Candy C.
Haikus By Gravity Falls Characters by Percyjacksonlover102 reviews
Used to be called "Haikus By Bill Cipher." Just something I came up with when I was bored. Comment the person I was talking about and if I did anything wrong. I'll fix it! I am now open to suggestions! PM me the person writing it and who it is on. Mabill in some chapters! Stan's twin theory and any other theories that people want me to do.
Gravity Falls - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 15 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 4/4 - Dipper P., Soos, Wendy, Bill
The Life of Lebam by RockSunner reviews
This is the secret origin of Mabel's mirror twin, Lebam. New pairing: Leboyz.
Gravity Falls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,912 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/18 - Published: 2/9 - Mabel P., Gideon - Complete
The Life of Domiclese by RockSunner reviews
This is the story of Domiclese, a young shepherd in the time of the ancient Greeks. What does he have to do with modern-day Gravity Falls? Quite a lot.
Gravity Falls - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 59,248 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/4 - Published: 3/5 - Dipper P., Mabel P. - Complete
Lebam the Bicycle Thief by RockSunner reviews
What if Lebam ran instead of saving Dipper? An AU from the world of "The Life of Domiclese." Rated T for character death. All characters belong to Disney, not me.
Gravity Falls - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,322 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 4/7 - Mabel P., Gideon - Complete
Next Generation of Mystery Incorporated: The Identity Thief by Queen of Everlasting Fandoms reviews
This is the spinoff of the eleventh different series of Scooby Doo!:Mystery Incorporated. After 40 years after the gang destroyed the treasure of Crystal Cove, there is a new gang in town. It consists of Cassidy, Noah, Jackie, Henry, and the smart feline cat Luna.
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,631 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/15 - Published: 4/5 - Fred, Velma, Daphne, OC
Broken Leg Heals Broken Hearts by Mr-Herp-Derp reviews
Shaggy breaks his leg in an accident, and Velma skips her family vacation to take care of him, so his parents can go on their own vacation. Scooby Doo broke every bone is his body and is unable to stop it. Velma is still upset that Shaggy told her TO HER FACE that he would rather be with Scooby. What happens when old flames are rekindled? Major S/V and perhaps some Minor F/D.
Scooby Doo - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,898 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 12/1/2013 - Fred, Velma, Shaggy, Daphne
Past & Present by ChronicleDrama reviews
After not seeing each other for ten years, Daphne and Fred meet once again in a boarding school. Will they fall in love? What happens if their parents hate each other? And what happens if a murder happens close by? FredxDaphne
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 855 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/17 - [Daphne, Fred] OC
Wanted But Unneeded by mandaree1 reviews
Mystery Incorporated could take being unwanted. Take it with a smile on their face and the next mystery on their minds. But... being unneeded? That just wouldn't do. No flames! Review! Drabble oneshot.
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25 - Complete
The Mysteries of Marcie Fleach:Chapter 3-EV The Extravehicular by Sketchpad reviews
A rash of car thefts hit Crystal Cove and the culprits are as strange as their methods. Marcie wil need to think outside the box to solve this mystery. The Proof is out There!
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,225 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 11/1/2013 - Complete
Return to Crystal Cove( a mystery incorportaed story) by nightbloom95 reviews
So this is my idea of an alternate story line starting after the end of season one. After a series of murders plagues Crystal cove the gang must come back together to challenge their greatest villain yet, the ghost of a young woman who seeks to kill the children of those responsible for her death.
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,189 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/15/2013
Dreams by Whip-Owl reviews
"Are you happy Cassidy? Are you!"
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 403 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/4/2013 - Complete
The Mysteries of Marcie Fleach:Chapter 2-Carburator Conundrum by Sketchpad reviews
The hit reality show, "Wacky Races" is starting its next race in Crystal Cove, and the whole town is revved up. But when Marcie must solve the mystery of a Racer's murder, *and* pass her driving test, she'll have to get high marks on both, or she'll crash and burn!
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 43,915 - Reviews: 14 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/26/2013 - Published: 7/24/2013 - Complete
Falling For YouAgain? by shippin-itlike-UPS reviews
Velma and Shaggy were together, and things were perfect. At least, until Shaggy dumped her for his dog, and left her heartbroken. Both vowed to move on, but what happens when they find themselves falling for the other...again?
Scooby Doo - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,889 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/1/2013 - Published: 7/15/2013 - Shaggy, Velma - Complete
You Left Me by Robot Wolf 26Z reviews
Mystery Inc. universe. Velma is now working in her mother's bookshop after Fred, Shaggy and Scooby left. Daphne no longer trusts her. She has contact from Mr.E and finds an ulikely ally. My take on how Velma came to work for Mr. E. Ties in to the first episode of Season Two, with Velmas POV. Tell me what you think. My first Scooby-Doo Fiction.
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,316 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/13/2012 - Velma - Complete
Dear Diary by Loudly Implied reviews
Shhh... the Mystery Incorporated each have their own way of writing down their feelings... What secrets are shared? Please R&R!
Scooby Doo - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/23/2012 - Published: 12/16/2012 - Fred, Velma, Shaggy, Daphne
Ode to the Enigmas by PherisphenaLadea reviews
SDMI universe. Small collection of unwritten scenes/scenes that could have been written based on canon events, mostly involving Professor Pericles and the members of the original!Mystery Inc. Ricky/Cassidy implied. Updated regularly. (Rated T for safety.)
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,515 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/12/2013 - Published: 6/12/2013
The Mysteries of Marcie Fleach:Chapter 1-The Cult of Crime by Sketchpad reviews
An evil hippy with hypnotic powers, and his criminal cult, are terrorizing and stealing Crystal Cove blind. Can Marcie harsh his evil mellow before he cleans out the town, or will she become the next victim to join his creepy cult of crime?
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 40,985 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/18/2013 - Published: 6/11/2013 - Complete
No One Cares, Until You're Gone by noticemekitty reviews
Velma has been insecure and close to running away for a while, but Shaggy leaving her for a dog is the last straw. She runs away from Crystal Cove with the gang on her tail. But will the gang be too late to save her from herself. SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY INC.
Scooby Doo - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 805 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/7/2013 - Velma, Shaggy, Daphne, Scooby Doo
Shape Shift Shennanigan by KimCG reviews
Velma's parents have gone to a 'relaxing' voodoo ritual holiday resort, leaving her alone in the house. She invites Daphne over for some company, but they suddenly realize that they are not alone. The night takes unexpected twists and turns.
Scooby Doo - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,585 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/7/2013 - Published: 5/29/2013 - Velma, Daphne
Gravity Incorporated by RockSunner reviews
What happens when the cross-country tour of Mystery Incorporated, formerly of Crystal Cove, takes them to Gravity Falls, Oregon? Can they help Dipper and Mabel save the town, and the world? Crossover between "Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated" and "Gravity Falls." Spoilers to the end of GF season 1.
Crossover - Scooby Doo & Gravity Falls - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,475 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Velma, Shaggy, Mabel P.
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »