Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia The Mystery of Jadis
The Mystery of Jadis
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 12-15-05
Founder: jasonc65 - Stories: 22 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 2 - id: 25863
The White Witch is a complex character, deserving more attention than usually given. I love stories with her evil explored in greater depth, with her given sympathy, or seen as misunderstood. Other magicians related to her are also of interest, as are crossovers relating in some way with Oz, Prydain, or other stories with enchantresses. All stories giving her due attention and considered promising will be recommended on the forum, but to be added to the C2 must be complete.

Ice Princess by Evil-Queen-Charlotte reviews
Edmund X OC. Jadis, Queen of Narnia, has a daughter who has always found both sides of an argument and has always wanted to see both sides of the biggest argument in her world, Narnia itself. Then Edmund arrives and slowly she sees both sides.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 42,343 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 3/22/2012 - Published: 3/26/2011 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Condemned by Min Daae reviews
Fenris tells his side of the story. What he thinks about his struggle to maintain himself and not lose himself to the evil that surrounds him, and why he went to the White Witch. Formerly To See in a Different Light. R&R? COMPLETE.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,497 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/27/2006 - Published: 12/31/2005 - Complete
Repentance by Temper reviews
All but one of Jadis’ handmaidens died in the battle against Aslan. Sylvia, a bitter water nymph, escapes to the Western Woods and goes into hiding, but it is not long before she is discovered by none other than Tumnus, the Faun.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,021 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/2/2006 - Published: 12/28/2005
Always Winter by SiriusFan13 reviews
A Narnia fic, set just at the beginning of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Jadis, the White Witch reflects on her 100 years of winter, her power... and a strange dream... Please R&R!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 446 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/16/2005 - Complete
Si Magae Crustulum Dabis by jasonc65 reviews
Si magae crustulum das, quid fit? Invenite! Capitulum unum erit, sed saepe corrigitur. Agnitionibus additis, mea culpa.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - Latin - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2005 - Complete
Destroying Charn by JM-Anakin-Solo reviews
A detailed account of the destruction of Charn, which was only briefly mentioned in "The Magician's Nephew" by C.S. Lewis
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/6/2002
A Pause Before the Storm by nosignofaparachute reviews
One shot, a conversation between Aslan and the White Witch just before the beginning of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/15/2004 - Complete
The Lion's Words by Seeker379 reviews
What happened when Jadis conquered Narnia. A story about the Queen of Narnia and how the prophecy was started.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,075 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Published: 6/8/2005
The Battle of My Life by Debbie122 reviews
But then, just when I believe I have gained the ascendancy again, the world around me goes black, and I know I have lost the battle of my life. (LWW from the witch's POV)
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,226 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2004
An Eternity Ago by varletun reviews
Based on the Chronicles of Narnia. We were perfect, once. We were friends, and I loved you.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 963 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/9/2005
The War of Charn by Joi Vheme reviews
This story relates how the final war between Jadis and her sister happened
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,032 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/4/2005
The Return by EruDaughter reviews
One of the Queen's slaves speaks to the Great Lion
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 524 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/2/2005 - Complete
The Lion The Wizard and The Wardrobe by IAMSOAP reviews
FINISHED! It's been 6 months since the 4 children returned from Narnia.One night Lucy and Susan are stolen away! R&R to find out more! Takes place after LWW! Flame if you must!
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,039 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/1/2005 - Published: 5/27/2004 - Complete
Rise of the White Witch by UnicornAmy reviews
How The White Witch Came to Conquer Narnia
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2003
A Reason For Everything by Vaneria Potter reviews
REEDITED! No one is born Evil, so what made the White Witch like that. There is a fine line between love and hate, My theory on what happened to mould Jadis into who she is. Witches POV. Goes from Before 'The Magician's Nephew' to the end of 'L,W&W'
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,888 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/13/2007 - Published: 8/12/2004 - Jadis the White Witch - Complete
Tumnus' Faith by Lauren Wagner reviews
Tumnus' faith is challenged as he is brought before the Witch
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,989 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/11/2005
Doubter by Lauren Wagner reviews
Tumnus is taught not to be a doubter.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Published: 11/17/2005
The End of the First Age by Tyro DeFoggia reviews
The first dynasty of Narnia is comming close to closure as the Silver Apple's tree is torn from the ground in a fierce snow storm, bringing Jadis the White Witch to invade with her great army. As Queen Swanwhite is killed in a awkward assasination, Prince
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2005 - Complete
Every night I am sane by Sanaryelle reviews
In the Silver Chair, Rilian tells the three heroes how one night he broke free of his bonds. Here's my take on that little scene.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,570 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/3/2005 - Rilian, Lady of the Green Kirtle - Complete
Apprehension by Charis M reviews
Noun: the ability to apprehend or understand understanding. “It is meet that enemies should know each other’s secrets, each other’s hearts.” That which is Jadis knows, but the knowing serves no purpose.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/12/2005 - Complete
If You Give a Witch a Cookie by jasonc65 reviews
Inspired from a classic funny story, what happens if you give a Narnian witch a cookie, and the evil that comes of it.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/13/2005 - Complete
The Fake Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by jasonc65 reviews
The McKenzie children enter a closet and find themselves in Narnia, but they find out that they are not in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but a parody. The Lion is fake, and it is not clear what side the Witch is on.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Parody - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,803 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/25/2005 - Published: 2/17/2005 - Jadis the White Witch - Complete