Home Community TV Shows Nine Lives of Chloe King The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Chloe & Alek
The Nine Lives of Chloe King: Chloe & Alek
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Nine Lives of Chloe King, Since: 06-22-11
Founder: clarinetto14 - Stories: 42 - Followers: 15 - Staff: 3 - id: 93329
OK so since there's a category for Nine Lives I'm changing this to Chloe and Alek! : )

New Years Ever by MissFlorence.b reviews
Chalek One-shot set on New Years Eve!
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,346 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 11 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Promises, Swear Them to the Sky by singyourmelody reviews
Post finale, Chloe and Alek hit the road to try to set things right. "When she looks over at him, eyes concentrating on the road ahead, she realizes that her life's a mess, but so is his and at least their messes are mixed up together." Two shot.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,021 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 8/29/2011 - Published: 8/21/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Cast Your Sleeping Hearts Awake by singyourmelody reviews
So the thing is, she kind of hates him sometimes. And it'd be so easy to leave it at that, to stand on the right side of the line between love and loathing and to never look back. But then, then he shows up unannounced and tells her they belong together.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,838 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Cannot Find the Heart I Gave To You by singyourmelody reviews
Chloe and Alek, in the aftermath of the season finale, both dying a little inside and coming back to life. They need some semblance of normal and as much as she hates to admit it, his disapproving glare and superior attitude is their normal.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,589 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/16/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Tell You I Set You Apart by singyourmelody reviews
She let him kiss her. And then maybe kissed him back. And then she didn't talk to him for five days. Not that he's been counting or anything, because, really, does he look like someone who wastes five days pining? Chloe and Alek, post-kiss.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,791 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/26/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Is it too late? by xWhispersInTheNightx reviews
I'm not good at Summaries so I'll just surpises you. But it's a Chalek story Pshh, what else? :
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,625 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/26/2011 - Published: 9/24/2011 - Chloe K., Alek
You Asked Me To by bleedingdaylight reviews
Chloe realized something. She realized how much Alek cared for her. Much more then Brian. So she asked him to stay the night in her bed instead of the roof in the rain. Chalek fluff. Based on the ending of Episode 1x03.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 964 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 26 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Out by Kittehkat432 reviews
Amy gives Chloe advice and by following Amy's advice things happen. Alek and Jasmine go out with Chloe and her friends to a club after a boring get together.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 28,953 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Alek, Chloe K.
A Strange Noise by 60BrokenHearts reviews
Teeny tiny bit of bad language at the beginning of this chapter... Disclaimer i dont own the series if i did Chloe and Alek would be together by now.. wait! they are sorta
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,187 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 7/26/2011 - Published: 7/7/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Seven by Kittehkat432 reviews
"When you scream I died inside" Alek said looking at me. Chloe/ Alek
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,470 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Chloe K., Alek
Power Struggle by ligeisa reviews
Chloe King goes on a road trip to Los Angeles to meet none other than the big leaders. She tries to deal with the issues that comes with becoming the Uniter; relationship with the humans, politics and her growing attraction for Alek. Alek/Chloe
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,339 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Chloe K., Alek
With Every Heartbeat by cklovewinter reviews
Alek has been looking really tired and Chloe gets worried. She decides to take matters into her own hands and take care of him for a change.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,900 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 8/11/2011 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Chloe K., Alek
Love in an Instance by Kelsey Goode reviews
Moments leading up to Chloe's realization that she likes Alek more than a friend or protector. Goes along with episode 5 & 6 summaries. Chloe/Alek. T for a certain dream Chloe has.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,060 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 38 - Published: 7/14/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Sports Bras and Sprained Ankles by onceuponafanfiction reviews
"The collision of Chloe's coffee and Alek's mint breath made a taste that wasn't desirable, but it was ignored. This moment was theirs and nothing had ever felt so right."
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,614 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 22 - Published: 7/13/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Chloe's Secret by OhHonestlyRonald15 reviews
Chloe and Alek's encounter in the hallway during the pilot episode. Purely Chloe/Alek, so please read and review!
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 745 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Rabid Drabbles of The King Kind by KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare reviews
A collection of drabbly one shots for "Chloe King," mainly Chlalek centered. Updated weekly.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,589 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 8/16/2011 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Chloe K., Alek
A Game of Cat and Cat by FictionalTruth reviews
This is a one-shot from Alek's point of view about what he does and feels when Chloe runs to go help Lonna and during the building-jumping scene. A little bit of Alek/Chloe, but nothing too mushy.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,175 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Think Twice by Water Wolf 100 reviews
"When I'm around him I feel…normal. I don't feel like some real life Cat Woman. I can just be me. Not Chloe the Mai, not Chloe the Uniter. I can just be Chloe King, the sixteen year old girl." Chalek. One shot.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,910 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Snooping by ShinyCheyenne reviews
Chloe does a little snooping in Alek's room back at their apartment...and gets caught by none other than Alek himself.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,397 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
What It's Like To be Loved by tinydancer101 reviews
Chloe and Alek are working on controlling Chloe's super hearing, and get a little side tracked. I don't own anything, sadly.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 7/9/2011 - Alek, Chloe K.
As Always, Protecting by ginnyforthewinny reviews
I pulled back from the hug and kissed him full on the lips tenderly before whispering for him to come back later. He pecked me on the lips once more before taking his place back on the roof. Protecting me as always.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/7/2011 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Rambling by Seraglia reviews
CHALEK. What a terrible idea it had been to have her listen to his heartbeat. Surely she'd noticed how much it had sped up. How it always sped up.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 51 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
Mom is going to Kill Me by Kelsey Goode reviews
The newest Mai prophecy gives Chloe a peek of the future, one she was not expecting. Including future deaths, Mai guidelines, relationships, and family reunions. Chloe/Alek. OOC for humor.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,175 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 79 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
I Know You Want To by Kelsey Goode reviews
In which Chloe deals with her empathy, and her friends fall victim to her mood swings. Because Chloe, Alek, and Sex Ed do not mix well when under the influence. Chloe/Alek.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 67 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Chloe K., Alek - Complete
Who the Hell Needs Kitty Ears? by onceuponafanfiction reviews
"It took all of Alek's will not too shove her against her blue walls and kiss her senseless." One Shot Chloe/Alek "The flutter that Brian gave her didn't seem to exist at this moment. It was only Alek. It was always him."
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,411 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 35 - Published: 7/8/2011 - Alek, Chloe K. - Complete
42 | Page 1 2 Next »