Home Community Anime/Manga Tsubasa Chronicle The Ninja And The Princess
The Ninja And The Princess
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tsubasa Chronicle, Since: 03-31-06
Founder: MysticDawn5 - Stories: 129 - Followers: 82 - Staff: 5 - id: 30344
There is only one person the ninja has ever sworn to protect, with his life if necessary. That is none other than his princess, and he would do it without hesitation. Dedicated to Kurogane and Tomoyo, whose love will endure throughout space and time. “I will return without fail.”

He's Strange, But So Am I by NamiEmi reviews
KuroxTomo based off of Beauty & the Beast. AU.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,074 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/21/2014 - Published: 5/31/2011 - Tomoyo, Kurogane
Return To Me by SevenCandlesticks reviews
Another strange world, villagers full of fear, and mysterious occurences that plague the town. Upon arrival, they meet a young woman who recognizes Kurogane as the one she's been waiting to come back. And she has the same face as the princess he serves.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,047 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/21/2011 - Kurogane, Tomoyo
Helper by Tuliharja reviews
Settled before Celes' happening in Nihon country. Tomoyo-hime can see the future in her dreams. Now, a terrible event has appeared. What can she do to help her favourite ninja? Minor spoilers. One-shot. Read and review.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,752 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/13/2011 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Before I Go by Luddles reviews
Kurogane knows he will be leaving for Clow soon, but he decides to go say goodbye to Tomoyo before he does. Random rambly one-shot thinger. Kuro's POV. Kurotomo, obviously.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,395 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2011 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
High School Horrors by Luddles reviews
It's the first year of high school for some of the Tsubasa gang. What's this going to bring for our favorite group of crazy characters? High school AU. Mostly KuroxTomoyo but with some other pairings thrown in for fun!
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 7/18/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo
Nights and Lives by softnerd reviews
Kurogane and Tomoyo share a passionate night together before he leaves again with "Syaoran" and Fai, in search of the other Sakura and Syaoran. Now Tomoyo must deal with the consequences of it without him there for her. KuroganexTomoyo
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,576 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/12/2011 - Published: 10/17/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo
Windswept by Luddles reviews
Kurogane returns to Japan while journeying with Syaoran, Fai, and Mokona. He and Tomoyo sit outside in gardens of the Shirasaki Palace and talk for a while. Rather inrospective... KuroganexTomoyo. Post-manga. Oneshot !
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,774 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Ours by Shiver-chan reviews
Tomoyo's thoughts on her relationship with Kurogane. KuroxTomoyo AU songfic. Story is better than this summary.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 760 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Unsufferable Time by kiariz reviews
Welcome to the world of Saurs, where the priestess Tomoyo grants souls wishes and help them solve their sins with the help of her cursed crow. But as they help souls to crossover, they are looking for a way to move on as well.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,144 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/12/2010 - Published: 9/5/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo
Some Things Are Just A Pain by Kuro-Tenshi Ariannel reviews
Kurogane, Sakura, and Tomoyo have been friends since Kurogane saved the girls from a bully when they were little. Now, it's the last dance of the high school year. Exactly who is going with whom? Humor-ish.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,408 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/16/2009 - Published: 7/19/2009 - Tomoyo, Kurogane
Feeling low? by lil' white Raven reviews
Kurogane remembers everything Tomoyo means to him & and for some reason, seems to think he'll never see her again. Very sappy and sad...At first. A hummorous ending. Can be enjoyed by both KuroTomo & KuroFai fans alike. Please read & review! K at most.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Cantarella by thetwilitprincesses reviews
In my ordinary love, my heart pounds and I will set up my trap for you. Even though I'm eagerly after you, I won't leave any trace." -Kurotomo, AU-
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 578 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/16/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo
The Hidden Princess of Nihon by IceQueen987 reviews
This was a challenge I saw. Dedicated to Tomoyo-hime, my fave female charecter along with Yuko. Slight KuroxTomoyo in a few of the chapters.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 1,827 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/28/2009 - Tomoyo, Kurogane - Complete
Come Back Soon by rachel-fiction reviews
The rest of the crew has no idea, but Kurogane is back home. He escapes to go talk to someone he has been looking for the entire journey and to find out why the heck she sent him in the first place.Kurotomo oneshot challenge. For Everything Tsubasa! forum
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/13/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Taking Fai's Advice by Luddles reviews
Kurogane knew that he should never have listened to his idiot best friend. In fact, he wasn't really sure how Fai had convinced him to ask out the girl of his dreams. He was seriously going to strangle Fai... if she said no. Highschool AU
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 721 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/6/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Chocolate and Confessions by Luddles reviews
Tomoyo has been sitting outside on a tire swing for quite a while. Kurogane's mother is meddling in her son's love life. And some confessions are made over a cup of hot chocolate. Highschool AU, KuroxTomoyo, oneshot.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,347 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/18/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Waiting For You by NinthFeather reviews
"I want so badly to end the spell that will send him to the Dimensional Witch, and send myself instead. And yet, I know I cannot. Kurogane must be the one that takes this journey..." Tomoyo sends off her knight. KuroTomo.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,254 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Tomoyo, Kurogane - Complete
Cloudgazing by Luddles reviews
Kurogane was enjoying a quiet day in Shirasaki Palace... until Tomoyo came along. But maybe he isn't entirely against spending the day cloudgazing with his princess. Pre-series. KuroganexTomoyo. FLUFF!
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/13/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Temper by Luddles reviews
Kurogane hasn't always had a bad temper, but he sure has one now. And that's going to get him into trouble with Princess Tomoyo time and time again. Story takes place in Nihon, when Kuro and Tomoyo are kids. KuroxTomoyo. Oneshot.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,522 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
Those who are Graced by the Moon by Darkia reviews
Takes place after the manga ends. Kurogane promised to wait for her and she would wait for him. But there was only so long that time would allow her to wait. Kurogane x Tomoyo One shot
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/20/2010 - Tomoyo, Kurogane - Complete
Serenity and Sorrow by RELiC-SPiRiT reviews
Kurogane was holding Tomoyo so tight Fay thought the ninja would never let go. A 'what if' situation, set in Nihon Country, after the adventure. Rated T just to be safe.
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/30/2008
The Better Half of the Day is Night by Yosuke reviews
Kurogane has always spent the anniversary of his parents' death alone in solitude, though his loving princess wants nothing more than to show him that a little company isn't always such a bad thing. KuroxTomo, slight fluff, rated for sexual situation
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,351 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/25/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
A Ninja's Loyalty by Arctic Bee reviews
Despite journeying to far away worlds in distant universes, there were two things that never changed. Those were Kurogane's loyalty...and his love for Tomoyo. KuroTomo OneShot for the KuroTomo and KuroFai Writing Challenge
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/27/2009 - Kurogane, Tomoyo - Complete
To Understand by Arctic Bee reviews
Tomoyo laughed at this, her amethyst eyes lighting up with amusement. “Oh Kurogane, whatever will I do with you?” Pre-series oneshot
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Tomoyo, Kurogane - Complete
For the Princess by Darkia reviews
During a cloudy moon lit night his thoughts sway towards a certain someone. KuroTom
Tsubasa Chronicle - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/28/2009 - Tomoyo, Kurogane - Complete
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »