Home Community Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries The Northman Family
The Northman Family
Follow .
Focus: Books Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, Since: 09-17-06
Founder: TenshiZujin - Stories: 11 - Followers: 24 - id: 37028
Stories about Sookie being pregnant and having Eric's children. If anyone wishes to be a staff member please message me.

Erikson by TheStrongOne reviews
I stood outside the club that my mother had instructed me to run to if something should ever happened to her. It was the middle of the day and they didn't open until nightfall.
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 32 - Words: 48,960 - Reviews: 1165 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 760 - Updated: 8/31/2013 - Published: 1/7/2012 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Dark Storm Rising by Mairemor reviews
The second fiction of the Northmen saga is an epic tale of love, passion, vendetta, battle, and destiny. Journey with the Northman clan as they seek to overcome a great evil that threatens the world as we know it. AU,many OCs, some OOC
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 141,797 - Reviews: 1419 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 209 - Updated: 1/16/2012 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Eric, Sookie - Complete
Understanding by Mairemor reviews
First story of The Northman Saga. Almost three months after the hostile takeover of Louisiana, Eric and Sookie finally get a chance to work out the details of their love life. Lots of action,lots of romance, lots of surprises !
Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 57,539 - Reviews: 605 - Favs: 346 - Follows: 210 - Updated: 8/11/2009 - Published: 3/31/2009 - Eric, Sookie - Complete