Home Community Books Underland Chronicles The Odd Ones Out
The Odd Ones Out
Follow .
Focus: Books Underland Chronicles, Since: 04-27-09
Founder: Elleirabird - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 69441
A place for those stories that aren't the generic-plot fics...ones that have a touch of originality, a spark and a twist that makes you want to keep on reading. Yes, these are the stories that I think are the best of the best. No slash.

The True Underlanders by FeatheredManiraptoran reviews
Gregor, age sixteen, finds a tunnel to the Underland from his farmhome in Virginia. He travels to the Underland, only to find that this section is much different then the rest. Evolved dinosaurs live in the Uncharted Lands, and want the rest of it back…
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,303 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/20/2007 - Published: 8/10/2007
Coming Dark by Dead Chick Walking reviews
Terrormaw the Traitor has born a white rat. Every rat in the Underland is buzzing with this news. And soon the humans are too. Will the Warrior be summoned to deal with this threat once again? ..Some minor swearing and violence..
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,857 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/23/2007 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Complete
The Ripred We Never Knew by 451ian Dragonist reviews
Father said nothing, merely stood there and studied me for a long time. Finally, after many minutes had gone by, he spoke, slowly and sadly. “Ripred, I think that you might be a rager.”
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 46,934 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/19/2013 - Published: 8/14/2008
Gregor and the Cutter Lair by Collier World reviews
Five years after he has last seen the Underland, Gregor is living a hard, bitter life in the shells of New York City. When an unexpected visit from an old friend turns into a deadly quest, Gregor must decide what comes first: love or life.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Angst - Chapters: 50 - Words: 195,199 - Reviews: 550 - Favs: 171 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 7/21/2009 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Gregor, Luxa - Complete