Home Community Books Gemma Doyle Trilogy The Order
The Order
Follow .
Focus: Books Gemma Doyle Trilogy, Since: 10-19-04
Founder: Hailey Franklin - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 6440
Stories about A Great And Terrible Beauty or Rebel Angels.

Fallen Angels by Hawiian Girl reviews
There was a time when I wondered if God cried over His fallen angels, just as I cry over mine. Drabble. GemmaKartik
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 302 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/24/2006 - Complete
The Power of Suggestion by soupsouffle reviews
Gemma Doyle is seventeen, out of the schoolroom, and struggling to manage a complicated double life. With rumors of a new menace in the Realms and her ardent but oftentimes confusing relationship with Kartik, she struggles to keep her head above water.
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,691 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 1/4/2009 - Published: 1/1/2006
Behind the Opera Curtain by Hailey Franklin reviews
Gemma is back at spence. From Madame LeFarges wedding to sneaking out at night with strange people from a shady organization, this term is just as exciting. But then strange things start to happen...
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,108 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/21/2006 - Published: 11/23/2005
All I am Worth by coolmarauders reviews
A song. That is all I am worth. A melody, some words, they are all I have.' 'I am betrayed. How could she leave me' ' I just don't know.' 'I never get what I want' 'To fate and destiny I am something to be decided.'The ending is up now! By Prongs.
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,508 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/21/2006 - Published: 11/30/2005 - Complete
A Deeper Magic by sweet-tunez reviews
Gemma, Felicity and Ann decide to go back in the realms. The magic has been restored, but there are still dark things present and debts to be paid. Pippa has returned and kidnapped Kartik. Things are about to get a lot worse...
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,851 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/20/2005 - Published: 12/16/2005
Secret Desires & Fears by Maddycat2000 reviews
Gemma and Kartik still have many things between them, things neither would choose to share. Who, however, can control their own dreams?
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,697 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/20/2008 - Published: 9/23/2005 - Complete
Heart over Ambition by DareSheSaysIt reviews
Nightmares, duty, uncertainty, and love tug at Kartik in all directions as Gemma Doyle gets closer to finding the Temple, and him, ever closer to her. When the hammer falls, and the hour approaches, can Kartik do what he must in the end? Complete.
Gemma Doyle Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,436 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/21/2006 - Published: 12/12/2005