Home Community Books Divergent Trilogy The Other Couples of Divergent
The Other Couples of Divergent
Follow .
Focus: Books Divergent Trilogy, Since: 08-29-12
Founder: IHeartUCato - Stories: 47 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 9 - id: 102517
Almost everyone ships Four/Tris, but what about all those other couples? This community is all about them, so don't come here if you're looking for some Four/Tris stories, there aren't any. Feel free to pm me sugestions or if you just want to join the staff :)

UriahXTris by jellytoast reviews
this is a story about how life would be if tris was born into dauntless. This story will eventually have tris/uriah. Please R&R! All right go to veronica roth! XOXO this summary sucks so just give it a chance :D:D
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 9,574 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 12/29/2014 - Published: 3/14/2014 - Tris/Beatrice P., Uriah
Convincing Eric by YAbookNerd11 reviews
A new transfer leaves Eric and the other Dauntless leaders feeling a little on edge. When tasked with keeping an eye on the new initiate, Eric finds himself getting entirely too involved than he feels comfortable with. Rated T for language. I will probably write a M one as well, and will upload if requested
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,180 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 160 - Updated: 6/6/2014 - Published: 4/27/2014 - [Eric, OC] Four/Tobias, Jeanine M.
The People Tris Hates Club by QueenOfStalkers reviews
When the two most important people in "The People Tris Hates" club find themselves hanging out more and more it is bound to happen, these two fall in love. Peter, the cruel, ruthless Dauntless who stabbed out a guys eye and dangled Tris over the Chasm and Caleb the guy who only did what he thought was right at the time. Rated T for kissing and the attempted murder of Uriah.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,971 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/12/2013 - Published: 10/30/2013 - [Caleb P., Peter] Uriah - Complete
Uriah's Fall by QueenOfStalkers reviews
The War is over and so much is lost. Uriah had lost everything, his friends, his first love, his brother. Tris had lost so much too but refused to quit. But when she is wandering the Pit at 2 a.m. she sees someone, Uriah, he had tears on his face and was standing by the Chasm, saying "I'm Sorry." Rated T for swearing.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 915 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/19/2013 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Uriah] - Complete
Will by QueenOfStalkers reviews
Will is pissed, Tris is sad, Christina is mean and Four is Four. What happened? And what is Will hiding? (rewrite coming)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,391 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 10/24/2013 - Published: 9/19/2013 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Will]
Evermore Amity by AlbyLovesNewt reviews
Petris. Peter and Tris hug. Complication. Peter and Tris kiss. Complication. Peter and Tris: Things will get complicated. "Love does not have to be perfect. Love is a commitment to being honorable."
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 48 - Words: 57,052 - Reviews: 273 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 9/10/2014 - Published: 6/17/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Peter
Lynn's Surprise by QueenOfStalkers reviews
Marlene is worried about Lynn. Lynn was really tired at lunch and wasn't an active part of the conversation like normal. Lynn is working on a secret project but who for? Story is better than Summary MARLYNN! ONE-SHOT
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,215 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 8/28/2013 - [Lynn, Marlene] - Complete
The Way She Is by QueenOfStalkers reviews
After initiation a different and new story unfolds. AU No war. I have never read a Tris/Lynn before and I thought they'd be pretty perfect together. Review for Dauntless cake (Story is better than Summary!) Lots of Love QueenofStalkers! Also a Uriah/Marlene story!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,108 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 10/7/2013 - Published: 8/30/2013 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Lynn]
Uriah Was There by QueenOfStalkers reviews
Tris is hurt, both physically and mentally. She goes to the Chasm and the one she needs is there. Tris realizes what she needs has always been there. Story better than summary! ONE-SHOT! (Formerly He Was There When No One Else Was I decided it was too long so I shortened it)
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,147 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 8/27/2013 - [Tris/Beatrice P., Uriah] Four/Tobias - Complete
The Arsonist by FantasyWisher reviews
ODD PAIRING ALERT! I don't support this one but I didn't see one on the archive. So I hope you like it. "She had a spark that could turn to a flame and start a giant fire. An arsonist." R&R!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/13/2013 - Four/Tobias, Molly - Complete
Kisses and Cake by 1Dlol reviews
Just a really short one shot of Uriah and Tris. Eh, What can I say, other than I kind of got bored so I wrote a one shot. Typed a swear word there and almost published this without realizing... whoops.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 485 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 14 - Published: 3/7/2013 - Tris/Beatrice P., Uriah - Complete
Monster by IHeartUCato reviews
Monster- Meg and Dia. This is rated T-M because it is VERY dark and mentions, abuse, suicide and vaguely rape. "Marcus Eaton was a monster; that much she was sure of. Because what there explanation is there for beating the woman you are supposed to love and cherish? The answer was simple: There was none."
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,814 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/4/2013 - Marcus - Complete
First Choice by C.K.isback reviews
Just because Beatrice Prior doesn't think she's attractive doesn't make that everyone's opinion. Oneshot, since there is way too much Four and Tris up in here.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,453 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Peter, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
I Hate Everything About You by Midnight-Solace reviews
Eric and Four muse on what they hate about each other.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/6/2013 - Four/Tobias, Eric - Complete
Whispers in the Dark by IHeartUCato reviews
Whispers in the Dark by Skillet. "Everything had been so perfect. Before the Choosing Ceremony. Back when we were together in Erudite. I remember how he used to buy me roses even though it wasn't 'practical'. According to everyone else our whole relationship wasn't 'practical'. But we didn't listen." Edward/Myra YAY! R&R and ENJOY!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Myra, Edward - Complete
Dead and Cold by book-thievery reviews
The cold penetrates my bones, runs through my veins. The cold is everything. I am the cold. She killed him. She killed Will. She held the gun in her hands. She aimed it at his head. She looked into his eyes. She pulled the trigger. She killed him. Cold, cold, cold. One shot after Tris confesses to killing Will. :) well, not really. it's not very happy. at all.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 599 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2013 - Christina, Will - Complete
Broken by kirayukimrua reviews
Al didn't want to die. He wanted to see her face again. But she didn't want to see him.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/3/2013 - Al, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
I Don't Want to be Right by IHeartUCato reviews
What really happened during that year between Four's and Tris' initiations? Slash! (Guy/Guy) If you don't like it, then don't read it! I will delete all comments about this being 'wrong'. R&R and ENJOY!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,702 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/31/2013 - Four/Tobias, Eric - Complete
Monster by Paint Splat reviews
Monsters don't have feelings. Therefore, Lynn feels no hurt, no remorse, no pain, and no love. No anger. No cold breath on her ear, telling her Death is near. No Marlene.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/27/2013 - Lynn, Marlene - Complete
My Inner Candor by IHeartUCato reviews
How did Christina really feel about Al's death? R&R and ENJOY! T to be safe.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Christina, Al - Complete
Shauna's untold story by iamanawesomeperson reviews
"You know him well? (Four)" "we were initiates together, I was bad at fighting. He taught me every night after everyone was asleep... It was nice of him" What really happened between Shauna and Four during initiation? R&R!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,931 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/26/2013 - Published: 1/10/2013 - Shauna, Four/Tobias
Unless Someone Drags Me by RedheadedMarina reviews
Faction transfers Christina and Will both notice Tris, a skinny transfer from Abnegnation who looks like she won't make it through one day as a Dauntless initiate. But when Tris proves stronger than they realize, Christina and Will realize what they've really been looking for. A gift for our little infinity as part of the RLt Holiday Fic Exchange.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,377 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Christina, Will - Complete
Face Down by IHeartUCato reviews
Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. "It wasn't supposed to be like this. This wasn't supposed to happen. He said he wasn't his father. I believed him. And now I regret it with every fiber of my being." Please not TOO much hate. R&R and ENJOY! ...kinda... maybe... PLEASE!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 20 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Zeke, Tris/Beatrice P. - Complete
Fate or Something Like it by IHeartUCato reviews
For Midnight-Solace. A story about Marcus and Evelyn's 'relationship' from how they met to her exile. "I think it was fate or something like it, that had Marcus and I paired up for that assignment where it all began. Because without getting to know Marcus Eaton; without the brutal beatings; without my affair and my eventual exile, I wouldn't be who I am today." Spoilers. R&R!
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,595 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Marcus - Complete
Falling by SheGoesByNoE reviews
'I always thought I would live forever- well, that's a lie. ' Marlene's final thoughts before dying. Short one shot- very tired writing but I like it.
Divergent Trilogy - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 872 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Marlene - Complete
44 | Page 1 2 Next »