Home Community Books Song of the Lioness The Path to Emelan
The Path to Emelan
Follow .
Focus: Books Song of the Lioness, Since: 12-16-05
Founder: Ashen-Star-Eclipse - Stories: 44 - Followers: 18 - Staff: 1 - id: 25951
A place to aimlessly wander throughout the realm of Emelan. Come to us, and have a cup of the new, fashonable drink chocolate as you ponder what enticing Circle fic to read...Mainly shipping TrisXBriar Looking for Staffers with other ships!

The Sky by xxTunstall Chickxx reviews
Broken heart. She didn't rule the sky, it ruled her. --xxTunstall Chickxx
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 236 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/26/2008 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Variations on a Theme by A. Lee reviews
Five times Tris did or did not reconcile with her family, and that other time.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,649 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Unoticed Grace by Panthino reviews
BriarTris Oneshot. Not enough of this pairing around here. Theres a storm and Tris is in it.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Circle of Magic - Complete
A Thief in the Night by Tsuki No Shuurai reviews
ONESHOT--CIRCLE OF MAGIC-- There's a thief in Rosthorn's garden... Rosethorn/Crane. Unashamedly fluffy.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 395 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2008 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Understanding by Never Earth reviews
Even if they know, it doesn't mean they accept. Sometimes you need a confirmation. Of Daja and acceptance. Oneshot.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 419 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/13/2008 - Circle of Magic
Waiting for You by Beechfield Eros reviews
Tris is worried about Briar, he still hasn't recovered from his experiences in Yanjing. But what can she do to help?
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,814 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 3/17/2008 - Published: 2/21/2008 - Briar, Tris
a cup full of comets by metaphorically-blue reviews
[AU][Tris and Briar] Life measures things in stages [conversations and cups of coffee, comets and spare change]. They are no different.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,812 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Lightning and Petals by oddirony reviews
A little one shot based on the excerpt of Will of the Empress, since I have yet to read the whole book. TB oneshot
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,863 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Understandings by oddirony reviews
Oneshot. Explores the understandings between Tris and Briar.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,089 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/7/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Circle Oneshots by TheSilverWarrior reviews
Ok. This is what I plan to be a bunch of Circle of Magic oneshots. 1st up is The Taste of Lightening. R&R
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,964 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/28/2008 - Published: 9/22/2007 - Circle of Magic
What the Gulls Know by Alone in the Desert reviews
A death in the family causes the members of the Circle to reconsider their lives. Focused on Tris's point of view. Standalone
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,258 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/26/2003 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Mage's Leftovers by herald-mage-tris reviews
Ambros stumbles upon a thread. Characters: Ambros fer Landreg and Yarrun Firetamer. Complete.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 257 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/21/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Heroes and Thieves by Queen of the Bobs reviews
When I was young, I always wanted to marry a hero.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 409 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/23/2007 - Published: 8/21/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Honey, If You Love Me, Smile by Tokio Rose reviews
Sandry is sick and tired of all the fake smiles... Oneshot, slightly angsty, onesided SandryBriar and some TrisBriar
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,502 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Truth and Lies by Sonnet Lacewing reviews
Tammy Drabbles 46: Who defined honesty anyway?
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/12/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Rosethorn's Haircut Mishap by Cranky Crocus reviews
Rosethorn didn't always have short hair why does she now?
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/29/2005 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Silk, Roses, Knives, and Breeze Drambles by Raikou-Neko reviews
Just a series of Drambles I write when I've nothing else to do...so dont expect constant updates...R&R
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 358 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Circle of Magic - Complete
It's All My Fault by Misled Nymph reviews
Set after The Will of the Empress. The Empress realizes that nothing would have happened if she hadn't invited Sandry to Namorn in the first place. Terribly short, oneshot, my first fan fic, read and review!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 532 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/16/2006 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Sandry's nose problem by Fantasmorfic reviews
One Shot, based on Sandry and Briar's conversation in 'Sandry's book', about her nose. Please read and review! I'd really like to know what you think!
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 173 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Circle of Magic - Complete
25 Drabbles by Ashen-Star-Eclipse reviews
Emelanverse 'First words' prompts for each drabble. Drabble 5: He played me like a..... R&R.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,593 - Reviews: 17 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/23/2008 - Published: 7/9/2007 - Circle of Magic
Vengeance by wordflows reviews
Drabble. 'There would be no slow deaths.'
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 316 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/19/2004 - Circle of Magic, Circle of Magic - Complete
Soap by Alone in the Desert reviews
The meandering thoughts of a teenager's identity crisis, as reflected upon in the Winding Circle bathhouses. One-shot, very D've
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 959 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/8/2005 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Green by Nightjar reviews
Briar has been afraid ever since he knew how to be. [Written for circlefic livejournal community prompt 3: Briar, Fear]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 537 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/1/2005 - Circle of Magic, Circle of Magic - Complete
Glass Emotions by Child of Loki reviews
A small little fic based on Tamora Pierce's The Circle Opens: Shatterglass.
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,381 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Circle of Magic - Complete
Corvus Corax by Nightjar reviews
The Circle that Wasn't. [Character death] [AU] [Written for the Missing Persons challenge at circlefic] [OneShot]
Song of the Lioness - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,789 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2005 - Circle of Magic - Complete
44 | Page 1 2 Next »