Home Community Books Twilight The Perv Pack Smut Shack Naughty Librarian's Book Cart
The Perv Pack Smut Shack Naughty Librarian's Book Cart
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 03-18-09
Founder: The Naughty Librarian - Stories: 58 - Followers: 165 - Staff: 1 - id: 68133
The stories here on my Book Cart have been read, drooled over & reviewed by some or all of the ladies of the Perv Pack's Smut Shack. Just in case you missed something, I've organized our recommendations for you here. Want to know more before you read? Cum visit the Shack: www(dot)pervpackssmutshack(dot)com. You won't be sorry...

**Our Deviant and Dark experts' choices are on this list as well. Please read ALL story summaries before reading. Play nice in my library, please!**

Playing God and the Vampire of the Odd by dreaminspired reviews
We were killing the planet. So the Volturi ordered death for most of mankind. I expected Edward to take my life when we first met, not guard over it. It was the beginning of many shocking events. Post-apocalyptic tale; full summary inside.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 27 - Words: 41,225 - Reviews: 709 - Favs: 273 - Follows: 338 - Updated: 12/14/2010 - Published: 12/9/2008 - Edward, Bella
Sacrifices by Enthralled reviews
When Edward left Bella, he did so in the hopes that she would have a happy, human life. What would happen if she did just that, but it turned out that things didn't go as either of them planned? Edward & Bella AU
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 59 - Words: 322,466 - Reviews: 5785 - Favs: 3,793 - Follows: 2,845 - Updated: 12/22/2013 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Artist's Model by InkBud reviews
AU All Human. Edward Masen is a painter in Paris known for his sensual nude portraits when he stumbles across the beautiful Bella Swan.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 48,220 - Reviews: 1147 - Favs: 578 - Follows: 762 - Updated: 2/1/2009 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Bella, Edward