Home Community TV Shows Degrassi The Picky Reader's Guide to the Degrassi FanFic Galaxy
The Picky Reader's Guide to the Degrassi FanFic Galaxy
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Degrassi, Since: 08-05-05
Founder: idontknowanything - Stories: 36 - Followers: 8 - id: 19776
Exactly what the title says. I am a picky reader, and decided that fellow picky readers needed a place to go to find decent Degrassi stories. The stories I choose are all well written, contain minimal to no spellinggrammar errors, and try to keep the characters in character. No Mary Sues and no slash except those containing MarcoDylan.

Shadow Lines by Evablue reviews
Jay stumbles across Emma's dangerous secret and uses it to achieve his own goals. But neither could have seen the consequences. Ellie, Sean, Alex, Emma, and Jay centric...
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 38,092 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 1/30/2007 - Published: 11/14/2004 - Emma N., Jay H.
Black and White by rememberese reviews
Despite this, he wanted to add color. Ever since yesterday he’d been sketching things that could simply not remain colorless. Her personality called for vibrancy and beauty, something that simple black and white could not obtain.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 627 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/25/2005
Lie To My Wrists by crazymadscience reviews
I keep the lies you told me close to my heart. I guess they’re the only thing you let me keep. OneShot. R&R please.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,334 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/11/2005 - Complete
Take Heart, Sweetheart by Evablue reviews
He pulled her so that her body lay pressed against his own, making familiar butterflies dance in her stomach...
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,177 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Emma N., Sean C. - Complete
Pathetic by xcrazibabii69x reviews
Jay reflects on what he did. Kind of like my story Shadow, only with Jay. ONESHOT
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,117 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Complete
Insatiable by alchemy dream reviews
Touch was never considered. Never was it explored, initiated, allowed. Touch closed the space between right and wrong, forever eliminating the line that she relied on. EmJay.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,851 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/22/2005 - Published: 9/2/2005 - Emma N., Jay H. - Complete
Hollow by lets waltz reviews
Now she's just a shell of what she used to be.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,416 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/16/2005 - Published: 10/12/2005
Guilty by rememberese reviews
You know how fast gossip travels down these halls, you’re damaged goods, Mr. Mason, we can’t have that rubbing off on me.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,444 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/14/2005 - Published: 10/9/2005
The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot by Acoustic Juliet reviews
The moment was all too cliché. [Craig Manning]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 679 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/10/2005 - Craig M. - Complete
Redemption by idontknowanything reviews
Rick's choice changed so many lives forever. What happens when Ms. Sauve brings Toby, Emma, Jay, Spinner, and Jimmy together to help them heal? Updated 11605
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,522 - Reviews: 158 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 11/6/2005 - Published: 6/30/2005
This Side of Paradise by Solus Nemo reviews
“Though my life would be spared the black agony of these visits, not having that despair might be even worse than having it.” Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,767 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
An Eman Christmas by random fanfic writer reviews
A very early Christmas present to all Sean and Emma fans. Lots of sappy content within. One shot.
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2004 - Emma N., Sean C. - Complete
Stay Gone by random fanfic writer reviews
Emma and Sean are meant to be, right? Emma's thoughts when he finally calls years after Back in Black. Oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,465 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/14/2004 - Emma N., Sean C. - Complete
Not A Pretty Girl by alchemy dream reviews
Transferred to an all girl's school for the fall, Emma follows her hushhush pregnancy stuck between peace, J.T., and passion, Jay, with spiritual help from the Tao. What path will she ultimately choose?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 50,109 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/17/2005 - Published: 6/28/2005 - Emma N., Jay H.
Where You Want To Be by emerald-soco reviews
Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson have lost themselves, but can they find a way back to each other?
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,354 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/10/2005 - Published: 1/26/2005 - Complete
Second Chances by random fanfic writer reviews
Ever wondered what led to that little glance between Jay and Emma in Mercy Street? Degrassi on TV is only half the story. Let me tell you the other half. Latest update: Chapter 18: Manny during Back in Black.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 18 - Words: 89,541 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/8/2005 - Published: 10/25/2004 - Emma N., Jay H.
Don't Look Back by rememberese reviews
So, that wasn’t exactly how I envisioned the situation going. Still, I didn’t hear her front door open. I did however feel the sting of Emma Nelson’s trademarked death glare on the back of my neck. You can never look back, that’s one thing I’ve learned
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,793 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/2/2005
Content by Acoustic Juliet reviews
Truth be told, life is only worth living when you've got a sack full of mistakes to bury and a pit full of others to look forward to. [INDEFINITE HIATUS]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,479 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Published: 5/15/2005 - Sean C., Emma N.
Moments by Acoustic Juliet reviews
A drabble. They should make patches for adolescent love. [Nelson & Santos]
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/20/2005 - Emma N., Manny S. - Complete
Tragedy by Acoustic Juliet reviews
She lined the white powder so perfectly, and you almost moved to stop her almost. And as she leaned close to the mysterious contents, you realized Emma Nelson was snorting cocaine. [Craig Manning]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/27/2005 - Craig M., Emma N. - Complete
Time by Acoustic Juliet reviews
He grins and I grip the hem of my skirt, as I fall against the cushioning of the garage's old, threading sofa. [Ellie Nash]
Degrassi - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,500 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2005 - Craig M., Ellie N. - Complete
Disease by Kitty Kat reviews
You wanted him to win all along. The game isn't fun if you win. You always win. The only games worth playing are the ones you can forfeit. PaigeSpin oneshot.
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,161 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 9/14/2004 - Published: 8/25/2004 - Paige M., Spinner M. - Complete
The Value of Memory by Kitty Kat reviews
The end of a relationship is a funny thing. Actually, it can be beautiful, sometimes more beautiful than the relationship itself, if done correctly.
Degrassi - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/10/2005 - Hazel A., Jimmy B. - Complete
Shadow by xcrazibabii69x reviews
Amy's reflection on why she stabbed Alex in the back. Kind of random and AU, just no one had done it before and I kinda wanted to experiment with this. ONESHOT
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,290 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/10/2005 - Complete
Porcelain by Acoustic Juliet reviews
His hot breath burns against my skin, and I pull him closer, silently begging him to stop and never stop all at the same time. [Emma Nelson]
Degrassi - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/28/2004 - Jay H., Emma N. - Complete
33 | Page 1 2 Next »