Home Community Games Golden Sun The Piers Fan Club!
The Piers Fan Club!
Follow .
Focus: Games Golden Sun, Since: 04-19-05
Founder: GoldenTalesGeek - Stories: 6 - Followers: 3 - id: 14455
This is an archive of stories involving everyone's favorite Lemurian! Oneshots or otherwise, everything that involves Piers in some way is welcome! Yes, I'll even accept fics with the FelixPiers pairing...

PicardFelix Drabbles by Asaka Kiseragi reviews
I'm back people! Haha...and I'm diving headfirst into the drabble bandwagon, and bringing PicardFelix drabbles with me! So, obviously, this has slash themes. Okay, let's get this started...
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,001 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/3/2006 - Published: 9/24/2005
Troubled Times by Piers549 reviews
Told from Piers' POV. Set after the Golden Sun rises. During a battle, Jenna is killed by a collapse in a cave. . . or is she?
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,503 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/1/2005 - Published: 5/26/2005
Picard and the Mary Sue by Dracobolt reviews
While out for a walk one day, Piers meets Mary Sue, and his life is turned upsidedown. [Oneshot]
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,892 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 27 - Published: 4/30/2005 - Piers - Complete
Trapped by Sakura Irving reviews
Piers longs to go outside of Lemuria. He finally gets his chance, only to wind up where he started. Poem. ONESHOT
Golden Sun - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 202 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 4/24/2005 - Complete
Rain of Love by Sakura Irving reviews
Piers, a young Lemurian, is asked to go on an adventure to prove his king's theories...the catch is that he will have to leave his love behind. What will become of the young couple? PiersXOC
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,261 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/30/2008 - Published: 3/24/2005
The Son of Lemuria by GoldenTalesGeek reviews
Chapter 12 is finally up! Piers and the gang explore the Shrine of the Sea God. It is rumored that a piece of the legendary Trident of Ankohl is hidden there. Will they be able to find it? Plus, I've added some stuff to some of my previous chapters. R&R!
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,769 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/21/2006 - Published: 8/22/2004