Home Community Books Silmarillion The Plush Toy Collaboration
The Plush Toy Collaboration
Follow .
Focus: Books Silmarillion, Since: 06-12-12
Founder: CrackinAndProudOfIt - Stories: 19 - Followers: 11 - id: 100742
This series exists to answer a question posed by Duilin and CrackinAndProudOfIt in the deeps of time (a.k.a. the autumn of 2011): What would you do if plush Silmarillion characters showed up at your house? And turned into their First Age counterparts. Without further ado, here are, for the perusing pleasure of all Plushie owners and fans, all of the fics in our little collection. PM CrackinAndProudOfIt if you'd like to join the madness, and do enjoy! :D

Elves in Texas by Lady Silverfrost reviews
This is my take on the chaos caused by elves in our time. Part of the plush toy collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,667 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 4/28
Parcel from a distant land by Erintii reviews
One morning, Fan-fiction story writer heard knocking to her door. There was no one outside, but strange parcel arrived on a doorstep. She decided to open a parcel and... problems begin. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration. Title may change
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,026 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/25 - Published: 2/2 - Manwë, Morgoth, Varda
Two plush elves and a cloud cuckkoolander by kuro-tsuki-san reviews
Kuro-tsuki-san is a eccentric Tolkien fan who always thought the stories from The Plush Toy Collaboration was just Fan Fic. Then she got a box with no return address. Will Tsuki be able to survive having two tiny stuffed elves running around? Will Maedhros and Maglor be able to survive her? Part of The Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 10,403 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/7 - Published: 11/9/2014 - Maedhros, Maglor
Organized Chaos by Qeani reviews
Emma had all but forgotten the time when she had signed up for the F.A.U.L.L.T.Y program, as well as that strange dream. That had been ten years ago! But, what happens when she and her sons find a strange package on the front porch one morning? Organized Chaos that's what. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,864 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/3/2014 - Published: 2/13/2014 - Fëanor, Finarfin, Fingolfin
The Woes of a Thirteen Year Old Tolkien Fan by Nimrodel626 reviews
Two Elves, a cat, a dog, and a family of seven do not mix. Especially not in upstate New York, 2013. A part of the Plush Toy Collaboration. ON INDEFINIT HIATUS.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,989 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/14/2014 - Published: 11/17/2013 - Maedhros, Maglor
Somewhere, something went horribly wrong by the Random Oliphaunt reviews
Manwë, possibly under the influence of Gandalf's pipeweed, decides to send a certain fanfiction writer some plushie Valar - but something went Now Mandos TALKS LIKE THIS, Varda is obsessed with fairy lights, Aulë's into cooking, Nienna has her own personal thunderstorm and Morgoth seems to be missing his nose. Oh, dear... Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration. T for safety.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,865 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/25/2014 - Published: 9/18/2013 - Aulë, Námo, Nienna, Morgoth
And Insanity Reigns by Elf from Downunder reviews
Elf's teenage years take an interesting turn when she turns 14. Farewell school, parties, cute boys on the football team and shopping sprees, and welcome to a world where you are constantly in charge of the lives of four dysfunctional Elves! Look on the bright side, they're cute (but far from being football players). Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration and beta read by Crackers!
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,388 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Maglor, Curufin, Celegorm, Turgon
Always, A Hero Comes Home by Seryan Parks reviews
Part of the Plush Toy collaboration. My stuffed rabbit turns into a Vala, and there's others lurking in my community. Eru help us.
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,478 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/22/2013 - Published: 3/12/2013 - Tulkas
Elvenandom by Archet reviews
A bunch of psycho elves show up in a box. On my front door. Great. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,030 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/18/2013 - Published: 3/11/2013
Stormie and the Hapless Girl by Virodeil reviews
A girl once admired an apparently-violent, unpredictable Maia from The Silmarillion very much. The girl now… umm… erh… Well, she is currently, unexpectedly visited by the Maia, you see, and have to… well, deal with the reality, aside from her daily routine, not-so-daily routine, and family. ***Part of Plushy Toys Collaboration and rated T for a reason.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,924 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/8/2012 - Published: 10/19/2012 - OC, Ossë
Because I Can by Ailinu reviews
When a would-be writer says something she really doesn't mean, she has no idea what she's getting into. Especially when Feanor takes her words as a personal challenge. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,501 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/6/2014 - Published: 9/2/2012 - Amrod, Amras
The Unexpected Guest by Lia Whyteleafe reviews
I should have known that Noldorin Elf website would be trouble. Now I've got the last High King of the Noldor as a guest in my house. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 9,420 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 8/30/2012 - Gil-Galad
Fairy Godbrothers by GwennielOfNargothrond reviews
Daydreamer and fantasy-fan, the Noldor-fangirl Gwenniel has once proclaimed that she wouldn't mind sharing house with Celegorm and Curufin. Ha! After her wishes come true, she realises that, much like what happened with Finrod, there is a chance she will come to regret her words. Proud Noldorin princes will not bow to a mere mortal. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,884 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/9/2014 - Published: 7/9/2012 - Celegorm, Curufin
The Envelope by CrackinAndProudOfIt reviews
I'd be lying if I told you that Crackers was normal *before* her favourite author showed up and enlisted her in a program that would grant her wishes, but her life was about to cast off any semblance of the word... Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 42,742 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/14/2013 - Published: 12/31/2011 - Curufin, Eöl, Maedhros, OC - Complete
Fridays Always End In DOOM by The Wayfaring Strangers reviews
Of course Mandos finally snapped, and turned Fëanor into a plushie. Of course, that plushie had to show up on The Wayfaring Strangers' doorstep, with Sauron tagging along for the ride. And it would be a Friday. Welcome to a saga like no other, filled with pizza-making, screaming matches, evil plotting, and an gibbering Tulkas. [Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.] Finally updated!
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,569 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 4/30 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Fëanor, Sauron, Námo, Maglor
The Running of Water by Duilin reviews
...changes everything. And Feanor, of all people, is in my living room. -Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,965 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/29/2012 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Fëanor
There Goes My Week by AzureSkye23 reviews
Being friends with both Crackers and Duilin, I suppose it was inevitable I would get pulled into the world of the Plushies. Still, I was not expecting the box on my front step. Thank you, Duilin. And now, Crackers has gotten into the fun. I'm so very, very doomed. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,033 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 4/16/2013 - Published: 6/1/2012 - Sauron, Amrod, Amras - Complete
Just My Luck by Galad Estel reviews
First they take over my home and now they are following me to college. My whole world seems against me, and now the characters from my favorite story have come to plague me, those dread sons of Feanor. Part of the Plushie Series
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,457 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 12/31/2011 - Caranthir, Celegorm, Curufin, Luthien T.
Morgoth Fun for the Whole Family by Mornen reviews
When Túrin, Beleg, Andróg, and Mîm are delivered by Sauron as dog toys to the home of an unsuspecting Silmarillion snob, things go anything but right. Especially when Morgoth decides he wants them back, they decide to find the world's greatest sorcerer, and Sauron decides he wants to take over the world. Part of the Plush Toy Collaboration. Off hiatus!
Silmarillion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 38,876 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/26 - Published: 1/1/2012 - Beleg C., Sauron, Túrin, OC