Home Community Movies Hills Have Eyes The Poisoned Desert
The Poisoned Desert
Follow .
Focus: Movies Hills Have Eyes, Since: 06-07-07
Founder: NightMary - Stories: 8 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 6 - id: 46783
The first and only C2 community dedicated to our mutant buddies or their victims. Co created by TonicPeppermint. If you have any comments or ideas about this C2, message me, and I'll get back to you. Only the best stories in here- this is a crap free zone, and I guarantee it- no troll stories, terrible stories, or brainless stuff.

Gas Man by tatterdemalion reviews
In the summer of 2003, Fred Walker purchased a gas station in the hills of the New Mexico desert. He and his dog disappeared in 2006. No trace was ever found. This is Fred Walker's story.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,756 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/30/2007 - Complete
Eye of The Beholder by NightMary reviews
She was a victim- or so they believed. What nobody knew was that the survivor who was found broken and near death held a secret that meant the difference between being ruthlessly killed by her rescuers- or living a life built with and upon Lies.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Complete
Wretch by NightMary reviews
Years before Layla Wilde ever came into the desert, a boy, with the help of another outcast, forged an unexpected friendship. Out of his every problem, the one that could possibly stand between them was the one thing that he never had- a voice.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 7,876 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/16/2008 - Published: 3/13/2008 - Complete
Radioactive Fallout by HazyCrazy reviews
Doug Bukowski is feeling rather apprehensive about the deserts of New Mexico ...
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,291 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/12/2006 - Doug B. - Complete
Doug Bukowski: Canterbury Style by Caffeine Productions reviews
He braved the mountainous desert of New Mexico to rescue his daughter. Now, take a look at what would begin an entirely different journey for Doug Bukowski.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 273 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/24/2006 - Complete
Always Watching by tatterdemalion reviews
Little snapshots of Goggle's past. Why? Because I think Goggle is nifty. This is not a very exciting summary, but I've nothing left to say...
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: K+ - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,781 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/14/2007 - Complete
The Cradle to the Grave by TonicPeppermint reviews
Netta never knew she would be the cause of the decline of the utopia in dystopia, and the violation of an unspoken agreement of exophagy.
Hills Have Eyes - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 49,177 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/19/2008 - Published: 1/28/2007